The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I have no expectations for this game and I don't know what flacco is going to show up this season has been brutal to watch I pray and hope that ozzie brings back gary kubiak next year

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Making the playoffs is gonna turn out to be the worst thing for this team. They’ll keep Marty and get no receivers and just hope for improvement. We’re just lucky the AFC is so wack this year, watching this team on offense is a chore.

I went to the Texans game and the amount of empty purple seats was crazy. The writings on the wall but the front office is the only one who can’t read it.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Making the playoffs is gonna turn out to be the worst thing for this team. They’ll keep Marty and get no receivers and just hope for improvement. We’re just lucky the AFC is so wack this year, watching this team on offense is a chore.

I went to the Texans game and the amount of empty purple seats was crazy. The writings on the wall but the front office is the only one who can’t read it.
I disagree breh

I think Marty is gone regardless and we're definitely gonna overhaul the offense

Most of these guys wont be back

I think Maxx Williams(bust) and Nick Boyle are the only TEs under contract after this season.No way we go into next year with just them 2

Perriman(bust) and Chris Moore are the only WRs under contract after this season

Wallace a free agent,he wont be brought back

I think they have a team option on Maclin,he won't be back

Perriman is a complete bust and I expect him to be cut

Terrance West is a free agent,he won't be back

There's gonna be alot of changes on offense this offseason

Im just hoping QB is one of those changes too

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I disagree breh

I think Marty is gone regardless and we're definitely gonna overhaul the offense

Most of these guys wont be back

I think Maxx Williams(bust) and Nick Boyle are the only TEs under contract after this season.No way we go into next year with just them 2

Perriman(bust) and Chris Moore are the only WRs under contract after this season

Wallace a free agent,he wont be brought back

I think they have a team option on Maclin,he won't be back

Perriman is a complete bust and I expect him to be cut

Terrance West is a free agent,he won't be back

There's gonna be alot of changes on offense this offseason

Im just hoping QB is one of those changes too
The Perriman shyt always cracks me up. They let Torrey Smith leave to draft a receiver whose ceiling is Torrey Smith, lie about his injury as a rookie that keeps him out all year which makes him look soft, and then totally fail to develop his skills as a player. The ineptitude it takes to do some of those things, let alone all of them :heh:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seriously.:damn: This team/front office is just too frustrating.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
This is team is not good not falling for the okie doke. Being 7-5 is the worst case scenario right now I'd rather lose out if it meant no more Harbaugh not trying to see this struggle ass offense in the playoffs.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
The Perriman shyt always cracks me up. They let Torrey Smith leave to draft a receiver whose ceiling is Torrey Smith, lie about his injury as a rookie that keeps him out all year which makes him look soft, and then totally fail to develop his skills as a player. The ineptitude it takes to do some of those things, let alone all of them :heh:

Evaluation of WRs has been Terrible for years this guy takes the cake.

Daps
Anyone know the salary cap implications for Joe's contract going forward?

I don't see us drafting a QB before the late rounds.

Joe has played horribly this season but he played well last week and if we beat Pittsburgh on Sunday and make a playoff push, then he and Harbs aren't going anywhere.

That's the thing with Joe and coaching staff/front office. They keep giving him the benefit of the doubt and I bet you they chalk up how shytty he's played to that back injury and hope for the best next year. They hate uncertainty and Joe gives them some stability, plus Bisciotti is loyal.

I love our defense tho. I really hope we can keep as many coaches and players on that side of the ball as we can.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yet the Steelers pump out a new one every other year it seems. fukking Cleveland draft better WRs historically Travis Benjamin better than any trash we drafted past 6 years.
It isn’t just the receiver position. The ravens haven’t drafted all that well at all from at least 2006-13. At the end of last season, they had one guy left from the 2006 draft (Sam Koch). They had one guy left from the 2007 draft (Marshall Yanda). They had one guy left from the 2008 draft (Joe). They had one guy left from the 2009 draft (Webb). I don’t recall if Pitta was done yet but he’d have been the only guy left from the 2010 draft. They had one guy left from the 2011 draft (Jimmy Smith). They had nobody left from the 2012 draft. They also receiver no quality production whatsoever from their first and second round picks in 2013, with Matt Elam being so bad that they’d have been better off if he’d never taken the field since his missed tackles alone cost them three separate games in 2014 (including a playoff game), and Arthur Brown I’m pretty sure never once took the field on defense. I hardly paid any attention in 2015 or 2016 and I didn’t pay any attention to this year when they passed on signing Kaep while joe was hurt because they didn’t want to upset any racist fans, but I’m going to assume they haven’t drafted any better since. The only picks I know off the top of my head are Mosley who has had good and bad, and Perriman who has been a bust.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is team is not good not falling for the okie doke. Being 7-5 is the worst case scenario right now I'd rather lose out if it meant no more Harbaugh not trying to see this struggle ass offense in the playoffs.
I feel you breh

I wanted us to just lose too but our schedule is too pathetic for us to tank

More than likely were gonna finish 10-6 or 9-7

I've already accepted the fact that Harbaugh aint going nowhere

Only way i see Harbs getting fired is if we lose to Cleveland and miss the playoffs because of that loss

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yet the Steelers pump out a new one every other year it seems. fukking Cleveland draft better WRs historically Travis Benjamin better than any trash we drafted past 6 years.
The Steelers do a good job at developing WRs

They also spent way more picks on the position than we do

Of course you're gonna have a better successful rate when you consistently invest picks at the position

We have only drafted like 3 or 4 WRs in the top 4 rounds over the past decade

Steelers take atleast 1 WR every year,sometimes 2