The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm so ready for classic Ravens defense! Ravens defense, low turnovers, & splash plays has been our bread & butter anytime we had successful seasons.
The defense looks legit

You really can't tell how the offense will be cause Mallet has played like shyt and our top 3 WRs didn't play tonight

Jensen has looked good at center

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thoughts on the game yesterday:

Tyus Bowser looked good.He was good in coverage and run D.Hes probably gonna be the starter at OLB day 1

Bronson Kaufusi looked good.Dude is athletic and has a decent burst.He was getting alot of pressure early but was missing sacks but he got 1 later

Brent Urban looked really good.He probably looked the best out of all the young lineman he made a couple good run stops,stripped the RB about 4 yards in the backfield,had a strip sack,was in on another sack.He looked really good

The CB Hill(I think) played well.Trevin Wade looked decent too

This was the first time in years I didn't see any pathetic CB play on the field

Offensively we didn't get to see much because the qb play was awful for the first 3 quarters.The kid who played in the 4th looked decent

The RB #33(forgot his name) looked decent...alot better than Buck Allen bum ass

TEs didn't really do shyt

Jensen and Hurst looked decent

WRs didn't really get a chance to do shyt because of the qbs but Camp got open a few times,Adeboyejo made a couple catches,and Tim White had the td catch

If Flacco can get his shyt together this might actually be a really good team this year

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lawd have mercy this season is a train wreck they just need to tell us the truth about joe and stop bullshytting
They said Flacco gonna start practicing in a week or 2 but won't play in any preseason games

I really wish we had drafted a qb

I can already see it now,Flacco bum ass gonna hold us back from making the playoffs

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I really think the Tim White injury is bullshyt and they're just trying to stash him on IR cause dude didn't get hurt last night and they didn't have a practice today

They do this with a WR every year and it never works out

If the nikka playing well enough to be on the team then keep him on the fukking roster

Stop being cute with this IR bullshyt

Players can't even practice with the team when they on IR so how do you expect him to get better