The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

We got 1 london game(@ Jags),1 Monday night game(vs Texans),1 Thursday game(vs Dolphins),and 1 Sunday night game(@ Steelers)

And of course we have Cincy in week 17 as usual but atleast its at home this year

4 of our final 6 games are home games :ehh:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
So this guy isn't good? I mean we need a young pass rusher, maybe a safety, offensive linemen, and receivers too. Looking at the holes on this roster is like being a hungry mosquito at a nudist colony. Where the hell fo you start? *shout out to Pat Riley for that quote*
Ravens fans are so negative, my god
I wanted to get Howard or Allen at that pick, but I'm not at all mad they went with Humphry. They have 11 TE's, and Allen fell that far in the first place for a reason...
The secondary has been terrible for a few years, so getting depth there was a must. How many leads have been blown? How many 90 second game winning drives against the secondary? And ya'll mad they acutally addressing it :wtf:
Steelers and Bengals are going to be coming back stronger at WR, so Ravens are ready for it. There are still 5 rounds left people, but all this team's holes can't be filled with one draft
Ozzie did say he tried to move up btw, but teams were not making good enough offers

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Ozzie really don't give a fukk about the offense :dahell:

I like the player but we need a couple offensive lineman,a WR,a RB,and maybe even a TE

I can't believe this shyt

We spent all our free agent money and our 1st and 2nd round picks on defense :mindblwon:

These nikkas better be the best defense in the league next year

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ozzie really don't give a fukk about the offense :dahell:

I like the player but we need a couple offensive lineman,a WR,a RB,and maybe even a TE

I can't believe this shyt

We spent all our free agent money and our 1st and 2nd round picks on defense :mindblwon:

These nikkas better be the best defense in the league next year

Won't matter with Marty calling 40+ pass plays where all but 3-4 passes travel less than 5 yards through the air while joe still struggles to throw on point even in a clean pocket and has trouble reading a defense still.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Defensively I love this draft though

We have CB depth

Got a 5 tech to replace Guy/compete with Kaufusi

And we got 2 pass rusher

Williams has an elite ceiling as a pass rusher and Bowser is a good pass rusher and also great in coverage

Even though we neglected the offense this is probably our best draft in years

I don't see any of the 4 guys we took being busts and they all have high ceilings

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Him and that bust Maxx Williams
No like, no quarterback, no backs, maybe one receiver. I don't care how good the defense is when the offense is among the worst in the league in all facets. They need to fix the offense too and they didn't even try. They neglect offense as badly as they usually do cornerbacks.