The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Daps
Defense so stacked

Flacco's played with bums his whole career yet how many recent games would we have won if the defense didnt blow the lead in the last 2 minutes

I'm only worried about the o line

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Defense so stacked

Flacco's played with bums his whole career yet how many recent games would we have won if the defense didnt blow the lead in the last 2 minutes

I'm only worried about the o line
The problem is that the offense so frequently can't get going either. The first 6-7 games of 2015, out opening drive goes for less than 20 yards. I think 7 games last year, the offense scored 1 touchdown or less in the first half. We had to fix both sides of the ball, but you can't ignore one side entirely when we've done nothing all offseason to help the offense.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps

4 picks in the first 3 rounds and not 1 offensive player

No WRs

No offensive lineman

No RBs

Why draft offensive players... Flacco behind center is only going to take us but so far... We could put Randy missing his prime out there and Flacco wouldnt know what to do.. why waste picks in weapons he can't use...especially while we are trying to recover from the Matt Elam fiasco..(I always knew he was going to be a bust btw)

I actually like the direction the ravens are going with this draft..division is going to be won via the defensive side if the ball ..

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our O was terrible last year and we do nothing but add Danny Woodhead :hhh:

I like the picks but stacking the defense doesn't do much if you're getting 3 and outs constantly

The o-line is gonna be :scust:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why draft offensive players... Flacco behind center is only going to take us but so far... We could put Randy missing his prime out there and Flacco wouldnt know what to do.. why waste picks in weapons he can't use...especially while we are trying to recover from the Matt Elam fiasco..(I always knew he was going to be a bust btw)

I actually like the direction the ravens are going with this draft..division is going to be won via the defensive side if the ball ..
Yeah I like what we did alot

Our offense will suffer for another year but it will be worth it in the long run

Our front 7 is stacked and we finally have CB depth

All we need now is safety depth and we're set on defense

I wouldn't be surprised if we took Desmond King in the 4th and groomed him to eventually take over for Weddle at FS

Eddie Jackson from Alabama is another possibility at safety

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A couple weeks ago Ozzie said he was in contact with a free agent but they couldn't sign him too after May 15th so it wouldn't mess up our compensatory picks for next year

I think that player is Anquan Boldin :beli:

I don't think we're gonna draft a WR

We probably add a safety,RB,and olineman with our 3 picks today

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
dumervil got anything left?
xd8000.gif