The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
And Michael Campanero will be out for a while with a sprained toe. A sprained toe in non contact activities
mr-glass-unbreakable_288x288.jpg

SMH @ them thinking this dude is a legit candidate for slot receiver, and saw no need to go after ANYONE at WR

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And Michael Campanero will be out for a while with a sprained toe. A sprained toe in non contact activities
mr-glass-unbreakable_288x288.jpg

SMH @ them thinking this dude is a legit candidate for slot receiver, and saw no need to go after ANYONE at WR
i dont even know why that dude is still on the roster :snoop:

crazy shyt is that dude has soooo many fans here in Baltimore and literally hasnt done shyt in the league

they call Perriman a bust but still says "If Camp can stay healthy hes gonna have a great season this year" :comeon:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
i dont even know why that dude is still on the roster :snoop:

crazy shyt is that dude has soooo many fans here in Baltimore and literally hasnt done shyt in the league

they call Perriman a bust but still says "If Camp can stay healthy hes gonna have a great season this year" :comeon:
:pachaha:

IDK if/how much of an O's fan you are, but Camp has become the Ravens' version of Nolan Reimold. Every year he'd get hyped up in spring training that this would finally be his "breakout" year, would start out with a little spark, then slump and/or get hurt and basically be a nonfactor for like 3/4 of the season. Dude was 30+ still being talked about as a "prospect". :heh:

Incidentally, I was never a fan of the Perriman pick, but I'm not one of those calling him a bust just yet. I'm cautiously optimistic he'll have a really productive year.