Not open for further replies.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
wait

what :dead:

Wait a minute, big OG Blood member and prominent defense attorney @Nicole0416 is in here bragging about being voted in High School as most likely to succeed ? If they only knew the pinnacle of that success would be her winning the WOAT POTY banner from a hip hop message board on the Internet :laff:

my thing is why is she THIS upset about it :mjlol: she act like she finna go to jail.
Joe I aint never seen shyt like this in my life and I was back on SoHH as a shorty over a decade ago :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
*sigh*

Woooooooowww.

I voted for Nicole however...

Originally I had my vote reserved for somebody else but from reading the thread; seeing all her enraged back & forth bickering for hours and hours yesterday did it for me.

Plus she contradicted herself numerous times in this thread that it kinda made me feel sorry for her because obviously she's cares about this more than she's letting on, but at the same time I feel it's necessary for her to understand nobody likes her over the top obnoxious attitude and this is the price she must pay.

I'm sorry Nicole :yeshrug: .
No fux given, I don’t give a fuk about understanding, if I did, I would have been gone after the first 40 threads about me. This is not a likeability contest. I comment and discuss what the fuk I feel on topics that I feel like commenting on. You care more than I do, since y’all know my name enough to watch me. I don’t even know who most of y’all are responding to me without looking it up since I don’t don’t watch irrelevant people that are non factors in my day to day , matter of fact, who the fuk are you? It must not have been that memorable or engaging.
We’ve interacted before? :dahell:
Most people who commented in this thread I don’t fuk with, I don’t care for or give a shyt about and opinions of people I didn’t align with- this shyt is both hilarious and pathetic as fuk watching internet e-opp chatter lol, from people who spend time voicing their emotions over someone they don’t know off here as if the shyt doesn’t hit the brakes when people log off. The Hating is motivating. Affected Dudes and bitter bytches are furious as fukkkkk. Happy Sunday.
:deadmanny:And Lmaoffff at there being 4,400 coli members total, but the votes of 74 people represent “everybody” . 74 out of 4400. :mjlol:I’m actually surprised there’s not more than that who voted for me,
which is ironic.. number is kind of low considering
:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
No fux given, I don’t give a fuk about understanding, if I did, I would have been gone after the first 40 threads about me. This is not a likeability contest. I comment and discuss what the fuk I feel on topics that I feel like commenting on. You care more than I do, since y’all know my name enough to watch me. I don’t even know who most of y’all are responding to me without looking it up since I don’t don’t watch irrelevant people that are non factors in my day to day , matter of fact, who the fuk are you? It must not have been that memorable or engaging.
We’ve interacted before? :dahell:
Most people who commented in this thread I don’t fuk with, I don’t care for or give a shyt about and opinions of people I didn’t align with- this shyt is both hilarious and pathetic as fuk watching internet e-opp chatter lol, from people who spend time voicing their emotions over someone they don’t know off here as if the shyt doesn’t hit the brakes when people log off. The Hating is motivating. Affected Dudes and bitter bytches are furious as fukkkkk. Happy Sunday.
:deadmanny:
You're contradicting yourself again...

One minute you're saying you don't care about what any of the others are saying throughout this thread but at same time you've went back and forth for hours & hours with those same people you don't care about and to top it off you slightly making it about "dudes being sexually obsessed" with you so this is " payback" but it's not you have a very rude obnoxious overbearing attitude in just about every thread.

Other people were nominated but they barley continued bickering throughout these pages over this. It's obvious you do care but in extreme denial and everybody sees it; one poster tried to tell you don't worry about it but instead went on a tirade from yesterday (even a little before) all throughout the day past midnight into this morning now this afternoon. You'll probably still be bickering into Monday about this; it's sad and I feel sorry for you.

That's all I got to say.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're contradicting yourself again...

One minute you're saying you don't care about what any of the others are saying throughout this thread but at same time you've went back and forth for hours & hours with those same people you don't care about and to top it off you slightly making it about "dudes being sexually obsessed" with you so this is " payback" but it's not you have a very rude obnoxious overbearing attitude in just about every thread.

Other people were nominated but they barley continued bickering throughout these pages over this. It's obvious you do care but in extreme denial and everybody sees it; one poster tried to tell you don't worry about it but instead went on a tirade from yesterday (even a little before) all throughout the day past midnight into this morning now this afternoon. You'll probably still be bickering into Monday about this; it's sad and I feel sorry for you.

That's all I got to say.
Not reading that shyt- move the fuk on and get the fuk over it whatever it is that you just typed. I did read the last line tho- the issue is that no one gives a fuk what you have to say, what part of who the fuk are you for me to give your words any consideration, did you not understand ?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
TLR: *votes Nicole the WOAT in a lopsided vote possibly not ever seen in the history of the tag*

Nicole:
82jpjfP.gif
x 100+ times in a matter of three days

This is fukking hysterical:deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.