• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bytch I will slap the fuk outta you just like your husband did to your wench propagating ass, and you came online to vent and cry about it- you spent a whole 2 days straight spouting your anti black man hating bullshyt over a 24 hr period for attention, on a mostly black male board; while your husband was out smashing the next chick. Claim you have a whole man while chatting with dudes online; and try to play it off. if you paid attention to that dyck you share, you wouldn’t be vying for personal attention from people you don’t know personally.

If you paid attention to your own kid, he wouldn’t be suffering from the side affects of fetal domestic abuse syndrome and the mental defect of having a whitewashed whole white Black face of a mother who disgraced her race. Now shut the fuk up before I personally see to letting “your man” get up close and personal and send him back home to you with my personal stamp of approval. I don’t give a fuk about this label shyt, when your whole lifestyle is a brand in white promotion. This ain’t fukkin first grade, with my name up on the bulletin board like it has an affect on my life. That’s all you have to run with - is a woat tag. Bytch nobody is taking this serious - a dude with negative red rep who stans for Yonce with a Sandra Rose alter ego is POTY candidate; a black woman with one of the highest reps and doesn’t fit the stereotype of an IR, race degrading, rent a ho is up for woat. Chile please, the only thing that proves is how dumbed down and gossip obsessive the mentality is with being force fed dramatic bullshyt and letting cacs, c00ns and paid for whores along with wenches get their licks in. That shyt is not a win- that title is nothing but spin. That shows how bottom of the barrel the content and comments have deviated to. I’m still here and still doing my thing and what the fuk i want to say - in fact that’s even more reason to. If I was “angry” I would be like you, discontent and damaged not doing shyt but starting shyt with black men that don’t fuk with you, responding to me and facing off, while your man has his face in the next bird. Then comes home to you for you to lick off her residue, that he just jerked off, stupid bytch. Now go throw yourself down some stairs like your man did the last time; pre-abort your next kid, not like anything that comes out of you would amount to shyt, just like the shyt that comes out your mouth- you stay full of shyt; no tag prevents me from talking my shyt, I will consistently stay with the shytz.

:wow:

Daps
- a dude with negative red rep who stans for Yonce with a Sandra Rose alter ego is POTY candidate; a black woman with one of the highest reps and doesn’t fit the stereotype of an IR, race degrading, rent a ho is up for woat. Chile please, the only thing that proves is how dumbed down and gossip obsessive the mentality is with being force fed dramatic bullshyt and letting cacs, c00ns and paid for whores along with wenches get their licks in. That shyt is not a win- that title is nothing but spin. That shows how bottom of the barrel the content and comments have deviated to. I’m still here and still doing my thing and what the fuk i want to say - in fact that’s even more reason to. If I was “angry” I would be like you, discontent and damaged not doing shyt but starting shyt with black men that don’t fuk with you, responding to me and facing off, while your man has his face in the next bird. Then comes home to you for you to lick off her residue, that he just jerked off, stupid bytch. Now go throw yourself down some stairs like your man did the last time; pre-abort your next kid, not like anything that comes out of you would amount to shyt, just like the shyt that comes out your mouth- you stay full of shyt; no tag prevents me from talking my shyt, I will consistently stay with the shytz.

:laff:

giphy.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bytch I will slap the fuk outta you just like your husband did to your wench propagating ass, and you came online to vent and cry about it- you spent a whole 2 days straight spouting your anti black man hating bullshyt over a 24 hr period for attention, on a mostly black male board; while your husband was out smashing the next chick. Claim you have a whole man while chatting with dudes online; and try to play it off. if you paid attention to that dyck you share, you wouldn’t be vying for personal attention from people you don’t know personally.

If you paid attention to your own kid, he wouldn’t be suffering from the side affects of fetal domestic abuse syndrome and the mental defect of having a whitewashed whole white Black face of a mother who disgraced her race. Now shut the fuk up before I personally see to letting “your man” get up close and personal and send him back home to you with my personal stamp of approval. I don’t give a fuk about this label shyt, when your whole lifestyle is a brand in white promotion. This ain’t fukkin first grade, with my name up on the bulletin board like it has an affect on my life. That’s all you have to run with - is a woat tag. Bytch nobody is taking this serious - a dude with negative red rep who stans for Yonce with a Sandra Rose alter ego is POTY candidate; a black woman with one of the highest reps and doesn’t fit the stereotype of an IR, race degrading, rent a ho is up for woat. Chile please, the only thing that proves is how dumbed down and gossip obsessive the mentality is with being force fed dramatic bullshyt and letting cacs, c00ns and paid for whores along with wenches get their licks in. That shyt is not a win- that title is nothing but spin. That shows how bottom of the barrel the content and comments have deviated to. I’m still here and still doing my thing and what the fuk i want to say - in fact that’s even more reason to. If I was “angry” I would be like you, discontent and damaged not doing shyt but starting shyt with black men that don’t fuk with you, responding to me and facing off, while your man has his face in the next bird. Then comes home to you for you to lick off her residue, that he just jerked off, stupid bytch. Now go throw yourself down some stairs like your man did the last time; pre-abort your next kid, not like anything that comes out of you would amount to shyt, just like the shyt that comes out your mouth- you stay full of shyt; no tag prevents me from talking my shyt, I will consistently stay with the shytz.

wall_of_text_1664.gif

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
*sigh*

Woooooooowww.

I voted for Nicole however...

Originally I had my vote reserved for somebody else but from reading the thread; seeing all her enraged back & forth bickering for hours and hours yesterday did it for me.

Plus she contradicted herself numerous times in this thread that it kinda made me feel sorry for her because obviously she's cares about this more than she's letting on, but at the same time I feel it's necessary for her to understand nobody likes her over the top obnoxious attitude and this is the price she must pay.

I'm sorry Nicole :yeshrug: .

Status
Not open for further replies.