Reppin
Kingsbridge

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
80 people, yeah, they’re really showing me, :comeon: whatever will I do with that knowledge that posters that I never liked, dislike or have no name recollection about, have animosity- gee my life is ruined :comeon:I don’t know how I can continue on, :comeon: it hurts :comeon:stop the pain :comeon:I better run or go hide :comeon: 12k reputation points and woat label, that just screams validity and no conflict of interests:comeon: might as well go into WITSEC and erase my whole identity :comeon: might as well commit that since randoms feel a type of way about what I say on the internet
:comeon: Enjoy your Sunday, I’m sure that you have better things to do and ways to spend time other than corresponding with coli cliques, social stats and e-moting.
:comeon:
*cue in the poster is an alt comments
*proceed with that poster is a “man” comment
*enter stage left - passive aggressive coli responders
*enter stage right - subs and not so subby subliminals
* cue up influx of posters who were ever called out on posts
* end with blah blah blah, more @‘s and mentions
*tag in coli cacs, c00ns, gay gayng and wench set for dramatic flair
*stage lights off
-End script-
Proceed with: “Thank you for coming. Hope you enjoyed the show” Donations for our program are accepted. I’ll be here all week.
giphy.gif

:snooze:
tenor.gif

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I love a "Pick me" like Nicole that digs in your flat butt and ether you in ways that pro-black dudes could never reach......

One thing for Black brehs to fight against your feminist bedwenching ass. But a whole 'nother ballgame when a legit black woman comes at your cum-guzzling throat. :lolbron:

:coffee:

You are just as delusional as she is... she’s not black and you don’t spit facts...

You need to refill your prescription too...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:coffee:

You are just as delusional as she is... she’s not black and you don’t spit facts...

You need to refill your prescription too...

First, you call her a man cause she defends black men

And now she ain't black despite her posting on the Root on great topics of unknown black history.

Guess you're the one that needs her facts straighten out with your meds :whistle:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First, you call her a man cause she defends black men

And now she ain't black despite her posting on the Root on great topics of unknown black history.

Guess you're the one that needs her facts straighten out with your meds :whistle:
Don’t give that buss down beat up bytch any more time and attention she wouldn’t say shyt offline; I would curb stomp that ho into oblivion and mail back her tongue to her husband and child just so they can finally see that she has permanently shut the fuk up.

Matter of fact don’t give none of them any attention, we said what he had to say yesterday anything more is overkill since I already murked them and their mammys, which is why they are dumb mad today - Lmaoffff, these faggits are still chatting and I’ve only commented twice today. Bored with them actually and on to other shyt. Not repeating the same shyt or comments of nothing but stances and semantics. I’m dying at @Kilgore Trout spazzing in my inbox - that dude is fukked.
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::dead:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I got my beef with @Nicole0416 but how can she be the woat with all these cac trolls and c00ns

:hhh:
There’s no beef. it was an exchange of words and disagreement. I don’t do e-beefs with online randoms who I never met. If I fuk with you, then I fuk with you, if I don’t then I don’t. Not that serious, I still dap you- it is what is. But that’s big of you to see the bigger picture- I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.