Not open for further replies.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas in this thread going hella OD over this bullshyt :russ:

grab a bottle, blunt, or whatever your poison is and let’s toast to a good year. This shyt is dead time entertainment and nothing more or less...

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This dude is gone gone. He can’t be fukkin serious. You stupid fuk @Colicat just made a thread the other day where the mod/staff referenced her history of posting, older posters called her out and her anti black men statements. Get your fukked up excuse of a life together, and speak on facts. That’s why your retahded ass hasn’t amounted to Shyt. Broke boi.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/update-“‘coli-breh’-messed-up-life-in-prison”.749425/
And this gem from dude with pedo tendencies

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-do-so-many-black-men-lack-ambition.749337/

You are furious... hahaha....
You are the worst post of the YEAR... not the other day... or last week.... nor last month....

Your resume is filled with thousands of angry essay posting from this year alone... you can’t have custody of your child giving an online forum more attention than you give your own damn daughter... ya fukking low life... stop sucking strangers dikks and go hug your child...

you ol’ angry bird

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are furious... hahaha....
You are the worst post of the YEAR... not the other day... or last week.... nor last month....

Your resume is filled with thousands of angry essay posting from this year alone... you can’t have custody of your child giving an online forum more attention than you give your own damn daughter... ya fukking low life... stop sucking strangers dikks and go hug your child...

you ol’ angry bird
Bytch I will slap the fuk outta you just like your husband did to your wench propagating ass, and you came online to vent and cry about it- you spent a whole 2 days straight spouting your anti black man hating bullshyt over a 24 hr period for attention, on a mostly black male board; while your husband was out smashing the next chick. Claim you have a whole man while chatting with dudes online; and try to play it off. if you paid attention to that dyck you share, you wouldn’t be vying for personal attention from people you don’t know personally.

If you paid attention to your own kid, he wouldn’t be suffering from the side affects of fetal domestic abuse syndrome and the mental defect of having a whitewashed whole white Black face of a mother who disgraced her race. Now shut the fuk up before I personally see to letting “your man” get up close and personal and send him back home to you with my personal stamp of approval. I don’t give a fuk about this label shyt, when your whole lifestyle is a brand in white promotion. This ain’t fukkin first grade, with my name up on the bulletin board like it has an affect on my life. That’s all you have to run with - is a woat tag. Bytch nobody is taking this serious - a dude with negative red rep who stans for Yonce with a Sandra Rose alter ego is POTY candidate; a black woman with one of the highest reps and doesn’t fit the stereotype of an IR, race degrading, rent a ho is up for woat. Chile please, the only thing that proves is how dumbed down and gossip obsessive the mentality is with being force fed dramatic bullshyt and letting cacs, c00ns and paid for whores along with wenches get their licks in. That shyt is not a win- that title is nothing but spin. That shows how bottom of the barrel the content and comments have deviated to. I’m still here and still doing my thing and what the fuk i want to say - in fact that’s even more reason to. If I was “angry” I would be like you, discontent and damaged not doing shyt but starting shyt with black men that don’t fuk with you, responding to me and facing off, while your man has his face in the next bird. Then comes home to you for you to lick off her residue, that he just jerked off, stupid bytch. Now go throw yourself down some stairs like your man did the last time; pre-abort your next kid, not like anything that comes out of you would amount to shyt, just like the shyt that comes out your mouth- you stay full of shyt; no tag prevents me from talking my shyt, I will consistently stay with the shytz.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This dumb bipolar bytch Nicole is putting on a tour-de-force in delusional megalomania unparalleled by anything I’ve ever seen on a message board :laff:

My favorite post was probably “only 69 out of 10,000 registered accounts on the site voted me WOAT.” :mjlol:

Then the boasts about winning most popular and most likely to succeed in high school were the cherry on top :russ:

Nicole, the people here ain’t fukking with you, sorry. There’s a few dry-dikked bums that find what you do appealing and gas your head up, but overall you rival Nap as the most despised person on the whole site.

But that’s okay though cause it’s just the internet and validation on a message board shouldn’t be something you’re so invested in.

But you gotta hold this L and rock that WOAT badge, and it will show up every time you post from now on. It obvious bothers you a lot, but there’s nothing you can do but accept it.

You should probably stop posting and seek some professional help for what you’re going through, be it borderline personality disorder or whatever it is you’re suffering from. This site can’t be good for your mental/emotional health and the small number of fans you have done you a disservice by encouraging this lunacy from you.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Wait a minute, big OG Blood member and prominent defense attorney @Nicole0416 is in here bragging about being voted in High School as most likely to succeed ? If they only knew the pinnacle of that success would be her winning the WOAT POTY banner from a hip hop message board on the Internet :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.