Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Not reading that shyt- move the fuk on and get the fuk over it whatever it is that you just typed. I did read the last line tho- the issue is that no one gives a fuk what you have to say, what part of who the fuk are you for me to give your words any consideration, did you not understand ?
There you go again contradicting yourself. So basically you don't care about the posters and what they're saying?

If that's true why have you've been arguing with them for the past three days, since you don't care? It's because you do care and obviously love this sick mentally ill game you're playing.

You LOVE this shyt :mjtf: and that's why you're continuing this bickering nonsense instead of just letting it go; you don't want to hear my "consideration" because it goes against what you're truly after which is negative attention by any means; maybe you don't care about the badge you're just psychotic and love this obnoxious overbearing back and forth bickering.

:mjtf: I'ma leave it at that now because I'm not going to give you what you're looking for here.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
TLR: *votes Nicole the WOAT in a lopsided vote possibly not ever seen in the history of the tag*

Nicole:
82jpjfP.gif
x 100+ times in a matter of three days

This is fukking hysterical:deadrose:
But only 47 out of 10000+ members voted for her. :heh:

Wait, that was this time yesterday when she said that. Now it’s up to 77...she got 30 more votes in 24 hours. :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They’re stilllllll talking with the background chatter.. my gawd these dudes are wild flamingo. Gawdamnnn the bytchmadeness and feminine side of their fragility just flows off the screen. Like hens clucking - I know of no man in irl who talks this much and is this opinionated with a female they are not fukking and have no relationship with along with no vested interest in. Not one.

Salute and Respect to all the real men out there, this just makes me appreciate the good ones even more so. That is facts. Thank god none of y’all commented in this thread to that extent bc it reflects my intuition that y’all are not like them. Salute also to the few aligned females in here who I also recognize and acknowledge. Appreciate you all too. Respect merits respect. Let them continuing arguing about my post counts and stats while double high fiving for emotional support recovery, sounding traumatized and triggered off my name..
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
TLR: *votes Nicole the WOAT in a lopsided vote possibly not ever seen in the history of the tag*

Nicole:
82jpjfP.gif
x 100+ times in a matter of three days

This is fukking hysterical:deadrose:
She's the last WOAT of the decade and also has the strongest campaign of the decade. :picard:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Screenshot-2019-12-15-13-45-08-01.jpg

:dwillhuh: lol how u got 80 more posts than the OP?

@Wild self this the “girl” you love to hype? :mjlol:

All of this bullshyt typing she does is because fools like you put a battery in her back...

Looking like an escapee from willowbrook :picard:

Somebody find her meds.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But only 47 out of 10000+ members voted for her. :heh:

Wait, that was this time yesterday when she said that. Now it’s up to 77...she got 30 more votes in 24 hours. :dead:
Nah, if there are less than 200 votes all together out of 4,400 members, that shows that less than 5% of the members are participating in this, to date. stupid fuk.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
While yall bushyting yall nikkas really got me as the 2nd worst poster, I’m appalled

giphy.gif
To be serious breh, the gay trolling is played out and isn't funny anymore. You don't need to rely on it anymore since you've showed so much improvement as a poster.

Be willing to drop the gay troll gimmick for good, and you'll earn even more respect than you've been getting this year.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nah, if there are less than 200 votes all together out of 4,400 members, that shows that less than 5% of the members are participating in this, to date. stupid fuk.
But of the 139 people who chose to participate in this, as of right now 58.5% of them pulled the lever for you. That’s the rest of the field combined + 21.

People think you’re so awful of a poster you got the WOAT poll looking like a Vladmir Putin election.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But of the 139 people who chose to participate in this, as of right now 58.5% of them pulled the lever for you. That’s the rest of the field combined + 21.

People think you’re so awful of a poster you got the WOAT poll looking like a Vladmir Putin election.
80 people, yeah, they’re really showing me, :comeon: whatever will I do with that knowledge that posters that I never liked, dislike or have no name recollection about, have animosity- gee my life is ruined :comeon:I don’t know how I can continue on, :comeon: it hurts :comeon:stop the pain :comeon:I better run or go hide :comeon: 12k reputation points and woat label, that just screams validity and no conflict of interests:comeon: might as well go into WITSEC and erase my whole identity :comeon: might as well commit that since randoms feel a type of way about what I say on the internet
:comeon: Enjoy your Sunday, I’m sure that you have better things to do and ways to spend time other than corresponding with coli cliques, social stats and e-moting.
:comeon:
*cue in the poster is an alt comments
*proceed with that poster is a “man” comment
*enter stage left - passive aggressive coli responders
*enter stage right - subs and not so subby subliminals
* cue up influx of posters who were ever called out on posts
* end with blah blah blah, more @‘s and mentions
*tag in coli cacs, c00ns, gay gayng and wench set for dramatic flair
*stage lights off
-End script-
Proceed with: “Thank you for coming. Hope you enjoyed the show” Donations for our program are accepted. I’ll be here all week.
giphy.gif

:snooze:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Wild self this the “girl” you love to hype? :mjlol:

All of this bullshyt typing she does is because fools like you put a battery in her back...

Looking like an escapee from willowbrook :picard:

Somebody find her meds.

I love a "Pick me" like Nicole that digs in your flat butt and ether you in ways that pro-black dudes could never reach......

One thing for Black brehs to fight against your feminist bedwenching ass. But a whole 'nother ballgame when a legit black woman comes at your cum-guzzling throat. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.