The 13% Black Population Myth exposed

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I wouldn't classify Italians and Ay-Rabs as black. That could backfire on us. But I do think if we take all the nikkas who are "passing", the Dominicans/Ricans etc who put "Hispanic" on gov documents and the obvious incentive for white people to under cut the numbers I'd probably guess 18-20%.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Very True,

If one was to read the book "Sundown Towns" you would be surprised of all the "white only towns", "white only neighborhoods"

They are all over the Midwest, Sundown Towns really breaks down the areas where black folks live, which are the inner cities.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
OK. But even still, thats like...5 states.

out of 50...
It's more than 5 states, though. Texas (where the bulk of the population of the state is at), Louisiana,Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia all have large rural black populations. The only areas in any of these states where you won't see a large presence is in Appalachia. But hardly anybody lives in Appalachia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's more than 5 states, though. Texas (where the bulk of the population of the state is at), Louisiana,Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia all have large rural black populations. The only areas in any of these states where you won't see a large presence is in Appalachia. But hardly anybody lives in Appalachia.
Bruh...Ok. I didn't name all the cities.

fact is, you still have entire states where theres only a few thousand black people. So at the end of the day, without city density, for the most part, black people are a minority.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He said black people in the south. :what: And he is right that only maybe 3-4 southern states have a black population over 30%.

And you want to talk about comprehension skills. :dahell::camby: GTFOH.

I swear some of y'all smart dumb nikkas. :snoop:
Everywhere you go, you respond like an overemotional female.

He said this:
Yeah. But still within like 50 miles of major cites and shyt like that.

All the rural areas that you think no one lives in? All white.

And I responded that this is not true.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
US is 315+ million.
African Americans are 40+ million.

233 countries in the world.
By population African Americans would place 33 out 233 for population in the world.

200 out of 233 countries have smaller populations than the total population of African Americans. Think about that.

14% is definitely believable.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If anything needs to be exposed, it's the percentage of the actual wasp population.

Exactly. The problem is that people have no clue on the manipulation of statistics and percentage

There are millions of ethnic groups who are neither white or black, who are being classified as white. Which highers up the white percentage
There are also millions of ethnic groups who black who are being classified as other races. Alot of blacks are classified as white, and a huge number are being classified as Spanish

In a room of 100 people, 60 are classified as white, 14 black, 14 hispanic, 8 asian, 4 other. Until you find out 15 of the white group are not white (3 of the 15 who are black), and 8 of the hispanic are afro latino
Then the numbers would change too 45 white, 25 black, 6 hispanic, 8 asian, 16 other

See how easy it is to manipulate percentage? :ld:

Daps
There are shyt states like Montana and Idaho that have literally 1-2% of Black people with the rest being 80%+ White.

milli vand

Banned
Daps
Ironic when black population is actually less than 8% and is being voluntarily bred out through indoctrination and witeworship.

African immigration is severely restricted. meanwhile "black" Americans are trying to assimilate harder and harder with massah. only a matter of time till their are none left and all by design.

tl:dr One drop rule is for wite worshiping slaves. My people be proud of your natural strength and beauty and stop trying to water that shyt down. with this weak european shyt.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man shut the fukk up. Emotional azz people on these forums that are unable to converse intelligently.

An intelligent person doesn't believe in the so-called myth of the population being around 13% Black.

But you want to question someone intelligence.

Sit your dumbass down. :beli::camby: