The 13% Black Population Myth exposed

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
how does it affect our number when millions of george lopez type hispanics identify as white?

if 100 americans are in a room and 13 are black, 12 hispanic ,and 75 white, but whites classify the hispanics as white then blacks are 13%.

in that same situation if those hispanics identify as mixed race then blacks would still only be 13% of the room.

our % has nothing to do with their specific numbers. our % is out of the total sum. the only links relevant is the ones about East Africans being counted as white, and there aren't a ton of them, so we're probably really 13.05%

Hispanic is not a defined race, they can be black or white latinos. Hispanics doing this opens the thought of ethnicity hopping. This practice has been in effect for years. Many ethnicities idenifying with a race for assimilation. Italians and Irish were not classified as white until the 1890s. Every single race ethnicity hops for many reasons

Negative birth rate has been increasing for the white race for 20 years. While the Black and Hispanic birth rate have nearly tripled during that time
In 1970 - Census says we were 11%
1980 - 12%
1990 - 12%
2000 -12%
2010 - 12%

If our birth rates have tripled, but still we stay the same percentage has tripled. I've learned not to believe a word of Cac statistics :manny:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The US is REALLY White.
Don't go to a large city or major tourist destination, go to Vermont, or Massachusetts, or Montana or Iowa, even Alaska and Oregon. You won't see many Black people. Huge swathes of the US are almost all White, and most of the time, Black people have no reason to visit the cities, so they never see them.
Basically.

All those outdoor public attractions or landmarks or natural parks? White.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Comprehend better. He said that the black population in rural areas do not exist unless they are within 50 miles of major cities which for every Southern state is false. Lake Providence, Louisiana which is a small town and majority black is within 50 miles of what major city?
OK. But even still, thats like...5 states.

out of 50...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I want to hear about these black people in America prior to the slave trade and black Chinese dynasties :francis:

5 Ancient Black Civilizations That Were Not in Africa - Page 4 of 5 - Atlanta Black Star

AP%20in%20Early%20Asia%20Book.jpg

515CuIBs-IL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41K0S6ANYEL.jpg

According to renowned American historian and linguist Leo Weiner of Harvard University, one of the strongest pieces of evidence to support the fact that Black people sailed to America before Christopher Columbus was a journal entry from Columbus himself. In Weiner’s book, “Africa and the Discovery of America,” he explains that Columbus noted in his journal that the Native Americans confirmed “black skinned people had come from the south-east in boats, trading in gold-tipped spears.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
13% of the population is not a significant amount. With that being said, I don't believe it either blacks gotta be at least 25% of the population. Every city that I know of over 200K people has a "black side" of town. All them little hick towns in the South be full of black. In Illinois, a few of the small towns I've been to that had hella black folk:

Sterling, IL
Champaign, IL
Decatur, IL
Rockford, IL
Waukegan, IL
Carbondale, IL

I could go on and on. Black folk are everywhere, plus in major metro areas such as DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, LA, Oakland, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Baltimore, blacks gotta be the minority-majority. I don't get how blacks in Chicago are a minority where damn near all of the South Side is black :mindblown: That would be like saying Vancouver is 13% Asian :laff: I remember going to cotdamn Buffalo, NY and being like :ohhh: upstate NY is hood too! I'm not saying black folk are half of the country, but man it gotta be at least 25%. AT LEAST
What do you mean 13% is insignificant?

Bruh, theres 300+ million Americans.

Thats like 40 million black people.

Theres more BLACK people in the USA than every Canadian on the planet.

Theres more black americans than black people in Europe and Asian combined.

The only place that has more black people than the USA, outside of Africa, is Brazil.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comprehend better. He said that the black population in rural areas do not exist unless they are within 50 miles of major cities which for every Southern state is false. Lake Providence, Louisiana which is a small town and majority black is within 50 miles of what major city?

He said black people in the south. :what: And he is right that only maybe 3-4 southern states have a black population over 30%.

And you want to talk about comprehension skills. :dahell::camby: GTFOH.

I swear some of y'all smart dumb nikkas. :snoop:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
No way we are more than 15% out of 300+ million people. If you live in the south, of course you will think black people are 1/4 of America since like half of all black Americans live in southern metro areas.

Some areas of Maryland where I live right now feel like Central America sometimes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No way we are more than 15% out of 300+ million people. If you live in the south, of course you will think black people are 1/4 of America since like half of all black Americans live in southern metro areas.

Some areas of Maryland where I live right now feel like Central America sometimes.
Bruh, even in black neighborhoods, theres a few white people

What's that tell you?

You never see the reverse in white parts of america.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
A lot of middle easterns are classified as white because they look white and have white skin, it's that simple. :yeshrug:
If they consider themselves white, then perhaps that is what they are. Some pleopel see to think that the term "white" is only reserved to white anglo-saxon descendants..

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Op is right how the fukk do black Americans have over a trillion dollars spending power when they are only 13 percent of the population and are the race with the lowest household and personal income. Its gotta be at least 25 percent strong.
Because "1 Trillon dollars in spending power" isn't a real economic statistic, it's a made-up and useless estimate that has no real value and no tangibility. You might as well quantify how we as Black people have "1 trillion dollars worth of soul."

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most black people live in the south over 50% then the rest are in the major metros across the country. :mjlol: