The 13% Black Population Myth exposed

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
What are the possible benefits to white people of convincing Black people that we're only 13% of the population?

Same benefits they get when they hide the story of Black civilizations in America before the slave trade, or that the first Chinese dynasty was black, or all the scientific inventions black people created, etc etc

Exposing that black people are of a larger number and of a large influence destroys the fabric of white imperialism and the power structure. It's the same tactic Europeans did when they went into Africa in the 1880s. They taught that the African ethnic groups have no significance, history started when Europeans came, making the African culture a non factor in their own land :wow:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Same benefits they get when they hide the story of Black civilizations in America before the slave trade, or that the first Chinese dynasty was black, or all the scientific inventions black people created, etc etc

Exposing that black people are of a larger number and of a large influence destroys the fabric of white imperialism and the power structure. It's the same tactic Europeans did when they went into Africa in the 1880s. They taught that the African ethnic groups have no significance, history started when Europeans came, making the African culture a non factor in their own land :wow:

:why:Preach my neguh

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah. But still within like 50 miles of major cites and shyt like that.

All the rural areas that you think no one lives in? All white.

Not true, Mississippi, the black belt of Alabama, Georgia south of Atlanta, and South Carolina

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
"Middle America" outside of the cities and not including the southeast is virtually all white folk

13% of the population is not a significant amount. With that being said, I don't believe it either blacks gotta be at least 25% of the population. Every city that I know of over 200K people has a "black side" of town. All them little hick towns in the South be full of black. In Illinois, a few of the small towns I've been to that had hella black folk:

Sterling, IL
Champaign, IL
Decatur, IL
Rockford, IL
Waukegan, IL
Carbondale, IL

I could go on and on. Black folk are everywhere, plus in major metro areas such as DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, LA, Oakland, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Baltimore, blacks gotta be the minority-majority. I don't get how blacks in Chicago are a minority where damn near all of the South Side is black :mindblown: That would be like saying Vancouver is 13% Asian :laff: I remember going to cotdamn Buffalo, NY and being like :ohhh: upstate NY is hood too! I'm not saying black folk are half of the country, but man it gotta be at least 25%. AT LEAST