The 13% Black Population Myth exposed

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
13% of the population is not a significant amount. With that being said, I don't believe it either blacks gotta be at least 25% of the population. Every city that I know of over 200K people has a "black side" of town. All them little hick towns in the South be full of black. In Illinois, a few of the small towns I've been to that had hella black folk:

Sterling, IL
Champaign, IL
Decatur, IL
Rockford, IL
Waukegan, IL
Carbondale, IL

I could go on and on. Black folk are everywhere, plus in major metro areas such as DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, LA, Oakland, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Baltimore, blacks gotta be the minority-majority. I don't get how blacks in Chicago are a minority where damn near all of the South Side is black :mindblown: That would be like saying Vancouver is 13% Asian :laff: I remember going to cotdamn Buffalo, NY and being like :ohhh: upstate NY is hood too! I'm not saying black folk are half of the country, but man it gotta be at least 25%. AT LEAST
I (unfortunately) basically live in Waukegan. There's black folks but its like 75% Mexican. Plus this ain't really a small town. Its basically 30 minutes north of the city and has 100k legal residents and probably another 20 undocumented and when you include all the other cities around (Zion, Gurnee, etc) its easily 200K people round here as a Chicago suburb

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
No one lives in those States. White or Black. Those are really low population States.
Meant to point that out early. Yeah Wyoming, Vermont, Montana and the likes have little Black people. But there's hardly anybody living in those states to begin with. DC has a higher population than both Vermont and Wyoming and there's more people living in Philadelphia than the entire state of Montana.

Daps
No one lives in those States. White or Black. Those are really low population States.

Meant to point that out early. Yeah Wyoming, Vermont, Montana and the likes have little Black people. But there's hardly anybody living in those states to begin with. DC has a higher population than both Vermont and Wyoming and there's more people living in Philadelphia than the entire state of Montana.

Pretty much.

People on this 'Black folk only live in cities' trip must not realize that most of the US population, period, live in urban areas. 80% according to the latest census.

More Americans move to cities in past decade-Census | Reuters

I'm not assailing the 13% number for Black folks, cuz I don't have a good grip on that figure, I just don't think saying we only live around cities is a valid dismissal.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I think alot of people just havent traveled. Ive been to areas where there were virtually no Black people. People should travel more.

I'm on Martha's Vineyard right now. I've been here 4 days and I've seen 10, maybe 11 black people. I couldn't tell if this chick was black or something else. of those 7ish black folk, 0 of them were locals.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There are lots of Black people that don't live in cities. That is a myth.

Lots and lots of Black people live in the rural South.
Again, this is only concentrated in a specific regions
Most Black people in this County live in the South. Most of the Black people in the rural towns are probably going to be a significant part of the Black population. Really one of these years some of yall dudes need to hope in a car and drive through the South someday.

If anything the Black people in theses small towns are under counted. White people always under counted them, because the political implications involved. Look up the reconstruction era in this Country.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is full of smart dumb nikkas. :mjlol::laff:

You can tell these nikkas never drove thru Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, Florida, Texas, and Oklahoma. :mjlol:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The implication is more to damn the illusion that Anglo whites are 70% of America. They achieve this illusion by including Hispanics and all other ethnicities as white.

Was talking with a Rican from NY, one of those Nore Ricans who we accept as brothers. fukk round and saw this nikka driver license...they had this nikka as white!!! Haven't spoke to him since.

Yeah middle America and many towns are cac retreats...but they're population combined is less than a few major cities.

You ask why lie about this number? You see the answer even on this website.

When we explore the possibility of a race war...most blacks are defeated from the start crying that "bbbuut blacks are only 13% of the population...we'll be slaughtered". You never let tour enemy know your numbers or you exaggerate them, that's what cacs are doing. They fear that if we get the feeling we're anywhere near to them in numbers, we'll push them in the ocean.

Now imagine if 20% of the supposed 70% of cacs aren't white and wouldn't fight. Then say blacks are actually 25% of the population. In a race war that gives you...whites only out numbering blacks 2:1.

Those odds sound like a guaranteed win for focused blacks right? What black man worth his weight isn't equal to 2-3 cacs?

That's why there's a war on black people, our numbers too close and if we found out nikkas might start :patrice:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
13 is whatever to me. I'm more concerned with the people that think half the country is black. I been known that people check white that aren't.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I (unfortunately) basically live in Waukegan. There's black folks but its like 75% Mexican. Plus this ain't really a small town. Its basically 30 minutes north of the city and has 100k legal residents and probably another 20 undocumented and when you include all the other cities around (Zion, Gurnee, etc) its easily 200K people round here as a Chicago suburb

Breh, Waukegan, Zion, that whole area is full of Mexicans. But would you say blacks are 13% or less of the people living in Waukegan? :usure: And yes, it is unfortunate you live in Waukegan, I hope you make it out soon breh :mjcry:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Breh, Waukegan, Zion, that whole area is full of Mexicans. But would you say blacks are 13% or less of the people living in Waukegan? :usure: And yes, it is unfortunate you live in Waukegan, I hope you make it out soon breh :mjcry:

City sucks but I'm here at the moment. Actually just outside it right now. But I'd say its probably like 50% Mexican, 20% Black, 20% white, 10% everything else. Just saw Waukegan schools are 70% Mexican though :why:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The implication is more to damn the illusion that Anglo whites are 70% of America. They achieve this illusion by including Hispanics and all other ethnicities as white.

Was talking with a Rican from NY, one of those Nore Ricans who we accept as brothers. fukk round and saw this nikka driver license...they had this nikka as white!!! Haven't spoke to him since.

Yeah middle America and many towns are cac retreats...but they're population combined is less than a few major cities.

You ask why lie about this number? You see the answer even on this website.

When we explore the possibility of a race war...most blacks are defeated from the start crying that "bbbuut blacks are only 13% of the population...we'll be slaughtered". You never let tour enemy know your numbers or you exaggerate them, that's what cacs are doing. They fear that if we get the feeling we're anywhere near to them in numbers, we'll push them in the ocean.

Now imagine if 20% of the supposed 70% of cacs aren't white and wouldn't fight. Then say blacks are actually 25% of the population. In a race war that gives you...whites only out numbering blacks 2:1.

Those odds sound like a guaranteed win for focused blacks right? What black man worth his weight isn't equal to 2-3 cacs?

That's why there's a war on black people, our numbers too close and if we found out nikkas might start :patrice:

Could you imagine if nikkaz found out there was 100 million able bodied black men in the country. Hella thugs would start lookin' at each other with the :patrice: face :heh: