The 13% Black Population Myth exposed

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. The problem is that people have no clue on the manipulation of statistics and percentage

There are millions of ethnic groups who are neither white or black, who are being classified as white. Which highers up the white percentage
There are also millions of ethnic groups who black who are being classified as other races. Alot of blacks are classified as white, and a huge number are being classified as Spanish

In a room of 100 people, 60 are classified as white, 14 black, 14 hispanic, 8 asian, 4 other. Until you find out 15 of the white group are not white (3 of the 15 who are black), and 8 of the hispanic are afro latino
Then the numbers would change too 45 white, 25 black, 6 hispanic, 8 asian, 16 other

See how easy it is to manipulate percentage? :ld:

Did you really just typed this stupid shyt :what:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It's not really a myth. We only live in cities. And everywhere else, there's white people.

For real, you guys should get out and travel across this country. That old Chris Rock joke is legit. If you're in a small town it's white as Norway. You only see black folk in decent sized towns.

Had a white friend from college from this little aass town with 500 people or so. He told me that a lot of small towns STILL blacklist black folk who try to move into town.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mentioned rural areas and I gave u examples

That is because some of these nikkas ain't never been South. They hit Atlanta. Dallas. Houston. Whatever. They hit the cities, but they have no concept of how many small towns there are in Southern States and how many Black people live in them.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The black population in every state in the south except Louisiana is growing because more black people are leaving gentrified cities in the north. Alot of black here in NYC are moving to Georgia,North Carolina. Alot of Chicago and Cali Black folks are moving to Texas. This reverse great migration will continue for years to come.

facemask

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LOL.

Really though. There are lots of Black people that don't live in cities. They have never lived in the cities. They have always lived in rural areas.

Yeah they definitely there. I don't think there would be enough of them to make up even 3% of the black population though.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again. That's like a few states in the south, then major cities.

That's it.

Moafukka. That is the whole South. I am in Tennessee right now. Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, North Carolina, Alabama, Virginia, Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, etc., have lots of Black people.

Where the Hell do you think that Black people left in order to go to cities in the North?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they definitely there. I don't think there would be enough of them to make up even 3% of the black population though.

Most Black people in this County live in the South. Most of the Black people in the rural towns are probably going to be a significant part of the Black population. Really one of these years some of yall dudes need to hop in a car and drive through the South someday.

If anything the Black people in theses small towns are under counted. White people always under counted them, because of the political implications involved. Look up the reconstruction era in this Country.

Last edited:

facemask

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Most Black people in this County live in the South. Most of the Black people in the rural towns are probably going to be a significant part of the Black population. Really one of these years some of yall dudes need to hope in a car and drive through the South someday.

If anything the Black people in theses small towns are under counted. White people always under counted them, because the political implications involved. Look up the reconstruction era in this Country.

Alright for a state-by-state representation I could see there being more then enough room for injustice to take place. But on a national scale I just don't see it. It's a matter of relative size. The maybe (at most) 3-4 million uncounted blacks. In comparison to a population of 330 million?