The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So do y'all think these are legit Fleece Johnson criminals or more kids like the OG 100?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
the-100-comic-con-cast-b.jpg

the-100-comic-con-cast-a.jpg

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

I watched more than half of the first season...and I thought they were gonna murk Clark (knew she wasn't shyt by episode 2) until I started realizing they (writers/producers) really were investing in the incompetent white girl – that severely fails at even caring about justice and fairness, and gets people killed for that – who somehow becomes the BOSS bytch. :mindblown:

Like more than three dudes were willing to die for her by episode 6. I'm talking about some annoying and pretentious cacette that was blatanly trying to become Top Dawg. And I'm thinking...hol'up, ain't these dudes juveniles (AKA criminals/delinquents)? Where are all these docile lovey dovey 'I'll protect you' dudes coming from? Why are juvies pandering to her authority just like that?

Basically the reason I hate this show is the same reason I hate all vampire shows; where some fukk who's lived 200 years (usually rich and powerful AF) and has run through all sorts of women still gets in a relationship with some entitled white hoe bytch that's barely past 22.

Poorly written shyt breh. I'm cool with a small girl outsmarting 99 delinquents, but it can't be while she's making rookie mistakes that could get her killed on the spot.

Last edited:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I watched more than half of the first season...and I thought they were gonna murk Clark (knew she wasn't shyt by episode 2) until I started realizing they (writers/producers) really were investing in the incompetent white girl – that severely fails at even caring about justice and fairness, and gets people killed for that – who somehow becomes the BOSS bytch. :mindblown:

Like more than three dudes were willing to die for her by episode 6. I'm talking about some annoying and pretentious cacette that was blatanly trying to become Top Dawg. And I'm thinking...hol'up, ain't these dudes juveniles (AKA criminals/delinquents)? Where are all these docile lovey dovey 'I'll protect you' dudes coming from? Why are juvies pandering to her authority just like that?

Basically the reason I hate this show is the same reason I hate all vampire shows; where some fukk who's lived 200 years (usually rich and powerful AF) and has run through all sorts of women still gets in a relationship where he's some entitled white hoe's bytch that's barely past 22.

Poorly written shyt breh. I'm cool with a small girl outsmarting 99 delinquents, but it can't be while she's making rookie mistakes that could get her killed on the spot.
Oh My God! Either stay for fukkery or pass off.. :aicmon: We ain't wit dat hatin on The Hunnid shyt!:camby:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I haven't watched this yet, but I'm interested because I just found out that one of my old friends I haven't seen in a while is a character. How is the show?