The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I watched more than half of the first season...and I thought they were gonna murk Clark (knew she wasn't shyt by episode 2) until I started realizing they (writers/producers) really were investing in the incompetent white girl – that severely fails at even caring about justice and fairness, and gets people killed for that – who somehow becomes the BOSS bytch. :mindblown:

Like more than three dudes were willing to die for her by episode 6. I'm talking about some annoying and pretentious cacette that was blatanly trying to become Top Dawg. And I'm thinking...hol'up, ain't these dudes juveniles (AKA criminals/delinquents)? Where are all these docile lovey dovey 'I'll protect you' dudes coming from? Why are juvies pandering to her authority just like that?

Basically the reason I hate this show is the same reason I hate all vampire shows; where some fukk who's lived 200 years (usually rich and powerful AF) and has run through all sorts of women still gets in a relationship where he's some entitled white hoe's bytch that's barely past 22.

Poorly written shyt breh. I'm cool with a small girl outsmarting 99 delinquents, but it can't be while she's making rookie mistakes that could get her killed on the spot.

Eh, I mainly remember mostly Finn and Wells siding with Clarke in the beginning and there were plenty of people who opposed her viewpoint. Clarke wasnt really power hungry, but found herself in a leadership role and stepped up to help them survive. She didn't always make the right choices and came across as self righteous at times, but was trying to look out for the group.

Show gets better after season 1 as well.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
When they let most of the people on the Ark die I knew the people in charge of sky crew were pieces of shyts. Octavia needs to go

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Eh, I mainly remember mostly Finn and Wells siding with Clarke in the beginning and there were plenty of people who opposed her viewpoint. Clarke wasnt really power hungry, but found herself in a leadership role and stepped up to help them survive. She didn't always make the right choices and came across as self righteous at times, but was trying to look out for the group.

Show gets better after season 1 as well.

And then they went pilgrim on the "savages" who had a weird white soft ass leader and whose captain was an angry black woman who was a little too okay at 300 of her peeps being murked by the sky people. :hmm:

I'm just bugging 'cause I was getting more heated as the story progressed and I couldn't stop watching it to see the series redeem itself. 'Cause I really liked the concept of the series.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
And then they went pilgrim on the "savages" who had a weird white soft ass leader and whose captain was an angry black woman who was a little too okay at 300 of her peeps being murked by the sky people. :hmm:

I'm just bugging 'cause I was getting more heated as the story progressed and I couldn't stop watching it to see the series redeem itself. 'Cause I really liked the concept of the series.

I might go back to the show if you really liked the concept. There are a lot of good characters outside of Clarke, and unexpected twists.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
NOOOO! I can't stand the bytch.

tumblr_o5qpuoxnMZ1qiuc6yo1_500.gif

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
About to finish season 1.

Good show overall.

1 thing I'm struggling to let slide though.

Why are the Grounders not using guns? They had all this time on Earth surely they could've scavenged for guns and bullets like The 100?