The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't even remember why.

The Mountain Men were keeping the Grounders in check the whole time so when it was time for them to come out Mount Weather there wouldn't be much resistance.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The Mountain Men were keeping the Grounders in check the whole time so when it was time for them to come out Mount Weather there wouldn't be much resistance.
I thought it was because they hated technology and saw it as abomination. At least that's what I got from Indra and the flamekeeper's interactions with Skaikru.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was because they hated technology and saw it as abomination. At least that's what I got from Indra and the flamekeeper's interactions with Skaikru.

:mjgrin: That's not the real reason, breh. Sound like some of yall need to watch season 2 again.
Clan leaders probably told the people that on some :whoa: shyt but knowing how people are always trying to get the one up on each other (and that's a big theme of the show :russ: ) one of the clans would have been used guns, abominations or not. I'm pretty sure it was explained that the real reason Grounders couldn't tote dem dracos was because Mountain Men had the power to wipe them out easy with missiles and had them leaning back for 56 years with Reapers and acid fog.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Her name on the show is Gaia. Idk what role she has, but it’s reoccurring and she’s a “grounder” in season 4 and in the new season 5
latest

Her role isn't big but I can see her getting more camera time or dying really early tbh.

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Finished season 3. Best season so far IMO.
Alie was the perfect villain!
Got tired of Clarke at some point but she pulled through in the end.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
The 100 is ok with me :ehh:

Clark and Bellamy need to hook up and just get that shyt over with.

One thing I'm getting tired of though is this recurring "your people, my people" shtick going on shows right now. It's in the 100, Walking Dead, and Fear the Walking Dead

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
They really lost me at the last season, but my irritation levels really peaked in season 4 (or whatever season it was when they decided to slaughter hundreds of Grounders for no discernible reason other than Michael Beach was on a powertrip). It's a good show, but it often relies way too heavily on too many characters doing things that run counter not just to common sense, but their own best interests. Clarke is especially irritating.

I'll be watching this until the end, but you won't catch me watching it on a weekly basis. I'll binge end of season like I've been doing.