The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just when I was thinking about how limited their directions into next season would be, they have me believing this shyt is going to be around for at least another 2 years.
Show better wrap it up in two seasons because more than that :hubie: Nah, CW gotta know when to let shows end. They're a trusted network now, trust their show creators. Don't be Netflix now. :usure:
Clarke surviving 5 years no food, water:
:leostare:

A truck with enough gas.
:wtb:
Dye to dye her hair red
:cardipls:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Show better wrap it up in two seasons because more than that :hubie: Nah, CW gotta know when to let shows end. They're a trusted network now, trust their show creators. Don't be Netflix now. :usure:

:leostare:

:wtb:
:cardipls:
If it's still working in two years, why wrap it???

And it's a tv show.. No one cares about what's realistic.:russ: Let em rock!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If I'm Bellamy and the crew and come back and Clarke is alive , with gas for a truck, food and water I'd be Livid

So I had to go to friggin space on a small ass rocket ship almost die and spend 5 years stuck inside a small ass ship, rationing food, water

While your on earth living it up?

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
If I'm Bellamy and the crew and come back and Clarke is alive , with gas for a truck, food and water I'd be Livid

So I had to go to friggin space on a small ass rocket ship almost die and spend 5 years stuck inside a small ass ship, rationing food, water

While your on earth living it up?
She's a Nightblood, B..:troll:

Middle Finga U

Paper Chaser by Nature
Daps
Reppin
Melanated People Globally
Raven was supposed to go back to the bunker to help Clarke's mother with her brain disease. Since she ended up going to space I wouldn't be surprised if the mom passed away in that six year timeframe.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Finally finished this last season:whew:

No more Jasper:blessed:

One thing I don't like though is how often they choose when to grandstand and get self-righteous. Kane, Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, and Clark mama kill me with that shyt. They all got blood on their hands and do the whole "we can't kill them, that would make us murderers", "you're no better than Mt. Weather" every time I heard them hop on the soap box I was looking like:gucci: Y'all live in the post-apocalypse y'all used to bounce people out into space and everytime someone brings it up Kane or Abbey be like :whoa: "stop bringing up old stuff, that was different". The only reason they there is cause they sent kids to test out if the planet was liveable but there gotta be some philosophical debate about humanity every time they about to do some dirt.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

One thing I don't like though is how often they choose when to grandstand and get self-righteous. Kane, Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, and Clark mama kill me with that shyt. They all got blood on their hands and do the whole "we can't kill them, that would make us murderers", "you're no better than Mt. Weather" every time I heard them hop on the soap box I was looking like:gucci: Y'all live in the post-apocalypse y'all used to bounce people out into space and everytime someone brings it up Kane or Abbey be like :whoa: "stop bringing up old stuff, that was different". The only reason they there is cause they sent kids to test out if the planet was livable but there gotta be some philosophical debate about humanity every time they about to do some dirt.
On top of that they basically sent them to die because they were "criminals" that shyts kills me when they become super moral ten minutes after threatening to kill their friend because its the "only way... Im saying this was a good season but these MF's better not be as stupid and selfish as they have been. That shyt is unrealistic to keep having everybody fukking up great plans to satisfy their personal wants

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
On top of that they basically sent them to die because they were "criminals" that shyts kills me when they become super moral ten minutes after threatening to kill their friend because its the "only way... Im saying this was a good season but these MF's better not be as stupid and selfish as they have been. That shyt is unrealistic to keep having everybody fukking up great plans to satisfy their personal wants
Foreal, they was fighting extinction and trying to avoid multiple wars at the same damn time and Abby talking about if it's right to sacrifice a few to save mankind before deciding to test the radiation on some grounder :upsetfavre:They been killing a few to save the many for hundreds of years, executing people for petty crimes when they were in space, could've killed them faster too but sent them to die a more painful death in space. If anything shyt got worse for them, they weren't fighting wars up there or running from acidic rain so there shouldn't be any debate now about stealing that women's bone marrow or letting an angry mob snatch that grounder who destroyed the ship and smashed Octavia, fukk them. It's time to live like always.:youngsabo: Especially when the show vindicates those decisions, grounder boy caught an arrow to the neck anyway, grounder chick tried to fukk everyone over in the tournament. :jawalrus:Although Clarke had a plan and would've snatched the bunker anyway, except it would've been easier with them only having to catch one body. Octavia tryna honor Lincoln by saving the grounders and screwing over her people who rightfully won. Nah, man fukk them grounders, let them die. Those idiots settle all their issues via death combat and let their kings take part in it, they're culture isn't needed anymore. :camby:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Foreal, they was fighting extinction and trying to avoid multiple wars at the same damn time and Abby talking about if it's right to sacrifice a few to save mankind before deciding to test the radiation on some grounder :upsetfavre:They been killing a few to save the many for hundreds of years, executing people for petty crimes when they were in space, could've killed them faster too but sent them to die a more painful death in space. If anything shyt got worse for them, they weren't fighting wars up there or running from acidic rain so there shouldn't be any debate now about stealing that women's bone marrow or letting an angry mob snatch that grounder who destroyed the ship and smashed Octavia, fukk them. It's time to live like always.:youngsabo: Especially when the show vindicates those decisions, grounder boy caught an arrow to the neck anyway, grounder chick tried to fukk everyone over in the tournament. :jawalrus:Although Clarke had a plan and would've snatched the bunker anyway, except it would've been easier with them only having to catch one body. Octavia tryna honor Lincoln by saving the grounders and screwing over her people who rightfully won. Nah, man fukk them grounders, let them die. Those idiots settle all their issues via death combat and let their kings take part in it, they're culture isn't needed anymore. :camby:
Right. They fake holier than thou all of a sudden after the grounders showed them no love and they make the dumbest decisions of all time. If anything I would have let a few of Them stay to be security they don't deserve no seat at any type of executive tables

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

One thing I don't like though is how often they choose when to grandstand and get self-righteous. Kane, Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, and Clark mama kill me with that shyt. They all got blood on their hands and do the whole "we can't kill them, that would make us murderers", "you're no better than Mt. Weather" every time I heard them hop on the soap box I was looking like:gucci: Y'all live in the post-apocalypse y'all used to bounce people out into space and everytime someone brings it up Kane or Abbey be like :whoa: "stop bringing up old stuff, that was different". The only reason they there is cause they sent kids to test out if the planet was liveable but there gotta be some philosophical debate about humanity every time they about to do some dirt.
"what about the time you culled several hundred people at once to maintain the gas levels"
"when y'all were throwing hundreds of delinquents into space including Octavia whose crime was being born"
"When the 100 killed like 300 grounders in the season 1 finale"
"Or when clarke and luna didn't warn the village of an incoming nuke because they thought it would compromise bellamy and they got murked"
"Y'all had to merk the hell outta mount weather to get yo people out"
giphy.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Right. They fake holier than thou all of a sudden after the grounders showed them no love and they make the dumbest decisions of all time. If anything I would have let a few of Them stay to be security they don't deserve no seat at any type of executive tables
Yeah on the one hand Trikru did help find the bunker. On the other hand funky ass traditions allowed ice nation to lead even though their previous queen dun fukked up a perfectly good bunker in mount weather for fukk knows what reason.
Splinter groups of grounders fukked up the fuel situation that woulda been crucial for the nightblood/space program. That could've save more people.
Accept a retarded combat tradition to determine the fate of your people but feel some type of way when the skaikru say fukk all that. Said tradition almost allowed a nihilist luna to get everyone killed . :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm late but that was a good finale.

I wonder how long into next season before everyone reunites. Are the people in the bunker united as one clan/group now with Octavia as the leader?

Will be interesting when this returns. They killed off a lot of the cast this season. :whew: