The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I love this shyt :heh:

Breh, this shows has been the most consistent compared to all the CW shows I watch. fukkin' Arrow alienated me from watching, The Flash starting to look stank but this shyt right here... :wow:

I'm hyped to see what happens next. Whatever happened during the time jump I know roach ass Murphy made it. :russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, this shows has been the most consistent compared to all the CW shows I watch. fukkin' Arrow alienated me from watching, The Flash starting to look stank but this shyt right here... :wow:

I'm hyped to see what happens next. Whatever happened during the time jump I know roach ass Murphy made it. :russ:
The potential fukkery next season. :banderas:

I'm thinking it's going to be the new allied grounders vs the new "skaikru" fighting over limited resources. I think Bellammy Murphy etc are prisoners.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LITTY!!!:gladbron:

Who's the kid though?:jbhmm:

I'm guessing a girl she found that survived Praimfaya that she raised? I don't recall her hooking up with any guy on the show other than Finn and obviously they didn't make a baby.

I like the theory of there being others who were in space and didn't come down with the others.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently the name of the corporation on the ship is one from last season that used Becca's nightblood to send prisoners into space to mine asteroids

So I'm guessing Bellamy and co. are still in space? :lupe: Idk, but this was a hell of a cliffhanger

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
maybe something else in space that never came down when they all went back to Earth from the ark? Idk, it's gonna be interesting to learn more about that next season.

I'm thinking another "100". It's very possible that there were others that knew earth wasn't ready yet and sat back and watched or maybe they were in cryo pods, sci fi shows love cryo.

Apparently the name of the corporation on the ship is one from last season that used Becca's nightblood to send prisoners into space to mine asteroids

So I'm guessing Bellamy and co. are still in space? :lupe: Idk, but this was a hell of a cliffhanger

Well damn shout out to you for paying attention. They can spend a whole season going over the time jump if they want while slowly introducing who I think is the new 100. Which is great cause the og cast need new love interest and people to do stupid shyt. That is dumb and naive. What would be dope is if the og crew became the new grounders and essentially became the "bad guys "

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well damn shout out to you for paying attention. They can spend a whole season going over the time jump if they want while slowly introducing who I think is the new 100. Which is great cause the og cast need new love interest and people to do stupid shyt. That is dumb and naive. What would be dope is if the og crew became the new grounders and essentially became the "bad guys "

I think that's what they were alluding to in this one. Clarke getting her gun out and assuming the incoming ship was hostile just like the grounders did to Skaikru in season 1.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Jasper had Omari

Monty had Harper

Did Bellamy hook up with Raven or Echo during those 6 years :shaq:

I figured Clarke would survive and it looked like she found a pupil Nightblood in Maddie

That ship at the end though :ohhh:, the people in the Bunker not coming out yet :lupe:

Will be really interesting to get the details next season.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
You mean Murphy? Jasper dead, breh. :blessed:

Raven already let Bellamy in her guts back in season one when she find out Finn was simping Clarke. Came in that breh tent like :shaq: "Time to move on"

I don't know I feel like Bellamy is a better fit for Clarke but he'll probably end up with Echo.

Yeah I meant Murphy. They have been teasing Clarke/Bellamy for awhile, which is why I think they may swerve and go a different direction.