The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have been expecting Lincoln to die this season ever since it was announced that Ricky Whittle got the lead role in the American Gods TV show but damn that execution scene was :to:

Even with that being said, Lincoln's death continues the trend of this show killing interesting characters prematurely while keeping the really shytty ones alive forever.
Speaking of character that suck...Bellamy is just awful This latest flip-flop of his is stupid and totally unearned. What did this idiot think was going to happen when he got all of his friends arrested for treason? That Pike was going to put a red check in their permanent records and let them go? Stupid b*stard. This season needs to end with a dead Bellamy because any other result would be terrible.

And who else is expecting Luna to die before Clarke can give her "The Flame" and that Clarke takes it herself and becomes the new Commander?

bellamy and olivia are jokes to me

and lincoln had to die same with lexi as is aid above, in previous seasons yeah they fd up when they killed that black guy who was like a leader like clarke, then that little girl shoudl have kept em both same with finn. Yet that weasel murphy has like 1000 lives

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have been expecting Lincoln to die this season ever since it was announced that Ricky Whittle got the lead role in the American Gods TV show but damn that execution scene was :to:

Even with that being said, Lincoln's death continues the trend of this show killing interesting characters prematurely while keeping the really shytty ones alive forever.
Speaking of character that suck...Bellamy is just awful This latest flip-flop of his is stupid and totally unearned. What did this idiot think was going to happen when he got all of his friends arrested for treason? That Pike was going to put a red check in their permanent records and let them go? Stupid b*stard. This season needs to end with a dead Bellamy because any other result would be terrible.

And who else is expecting Luna to die before Clarke can give her "The Flame" and that Clarke takes it herself and becomes the new Commander?

and lincoln had to die same with lexi as is aid above, in previous seasons yeah they fd up when they killed that black guy who was like a leader like clarke, then that little girl shoudl have kept em both same with finn. Yet that weasel murphy has like 1000 lives

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
everyones death this season is because they got bigger roles on other shows :ehh:,, really no controversy
Lincoln and the guy who runs the show had actual personal issues though. So it was likely Lincoln was going to die whether the actor got a new gig or not especially because the actor was very public about it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lincoln and the guy who runs the show had actual personal issues though. So it was likely Lincoln was going to die whether the actor got a new gig or not especially because the actor was very public about it.

What kind of issues :ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
All the stuff with ALIE and Raven played like a horror show :damn:. Those final moments with Jasper fleeing Arkadia were tense as hell.

Raven doing her ALIE impression :wow:

Murphy chained up like Princess Leia in Jabba the Hut's Palace :skip:

I can't see how Pike will be around much longer now that the Grounders have him.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Pike deserves to be tourtured then killed horribly. Bellamy deserves a long string of L's proceeded by a good ass whoopin. They need to get that evil ai bytch out of Raven she too fine to have me hate her.

Ole boys mom tho smh :snoop: what kind of stupid bytch would give their son up like that?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Pike deserves to be tourtured then killed horribly. Bellamy deserves a long string of L's proceeded by a good ass whoopin. They need to get that evil ai bytch out of Raven she too fine to have me hate her.

Ole boys mom tho smh :snoop: what kind of stupid bytch would give their son up like that?
You think Bellamy will ever get back into Octavia's good graces?