The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pike was somewhat right even if pike was handed over they would still be wiped out.
:manny:.

Can't wait for war :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bellamy is the worst character on this damn show. You are Pike's right hand man and have heard his philosophy on war and treason so how you gonna sit there with the :dwillhuh: face when Pike sentences Cain to death? Old whishy-washy ass punk.
I say it every week and I won't stop repeating myself till I start seeing the bodies drop but there is a metric ton of dead weight on this show that should have been killed off a long time ago and Bellamy is #1 on that list.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Pike was somewhat right even if pike was handed over they would still be wiped out.
:manny:.

Can't wait for war :blessed:

You could make the argument that with Pike dead and Kane back in charge, he might have been able to reason with the Grounders and get back to brokering some kind of peace. Now they are headed for a war they really can't win :manny:. Kane could have learned something from Pike about wanting strong leadership though. When Pike came on the scene he was too quick to give up being leader and now they are paying the price for it. I understand budget reasons, but it was weird not having Abby make an appearance at all in the episode, considering she is so close to Kane.

Bellamy at the end realized he chose the wrong side :francis:

Raven starting to wake up to the fact that the City of Light might not be everything it seems to be :jbhmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You could make the argument that with Pike dead and Kane back in charge, he might have been able to reason with the Grounders and get back to brokering some kind of peace. Now they are headed for a war they really can't win :manny:. Kane could have learned something from Pike about wanting strong leadership though. When Pike came on the scene he was too quick to give up being leader and now they are paying the price for it. I understand budget reasons, but it was weird not having Abby make an appearance at all in the episode, considering she is so close to Kane.

Bellamy at the end realized he chose the wrong side :francis:

Raven starting to wake up to the fact that the City of Light might not be everything it seems to be :jbhmm:

Must have been a cheap episode, no Clark, no Abby. Two grounders Prob saved 150k right there

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I finally caught up after being 4 eps behind, cotdamn if this ain't top 5 this year :wow: minus a few flaws

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

You can see more of Mo Ryan's comments on this her timeline.

:dahell: WTF is the Bullshyt???!!!! Is we gonna get an apology for them killing off Wells too? Because killing off Wells in Season 1 when the show was promoted as him being the lead or co-lead was definitely burying your Blacks.

Last edited: