The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Murphy is cracking me the hell up. He has been in every shytty situation imaginable since this show started. I used to want him dead but at this point he has won me over. He needs to start piping the new Grounder ruler and become the man.

:blessed:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Pike deserves to be tourtured then killed horribly. Bellamy deserves a long string of L's proceeded by a good ass whoopin. They need to get that evil ai bytch out of Raven she too fine to have me hate her.

Ole boys mom tho smh :snoop: what kind of stupid bytch would give their son up like that?

:usure::what:

Why? dont forget, Pike was ELECTED chancellor. the way i see it, everything he did was for the preservation of sky crew. Pike is just trying to protect his people.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:usure::what:

Why? dont forget, Pike was ELECTED chancellor. the way i see it, everything he did was for the preservation of sky crew. Pike is just trying to protect his people.
He's fukking terrible are you kidding me? His whole rise to power was on some shady shyt, he was doing shyt just so he could get people to vote for him, not to protect his people. He is like a Donald trump he don't know how to protect his people he is going to end up getting them killed like we have been seeing. He is stupid and causing wars when he doesn't have to

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol the new commander looks like a bootleg Lexi even talks the same

Jasper telling Clarke to stfu and get in lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am seeing the seeds being planted to have Bellamy redeemed in 2 seconds and I am pre-emptively calling bullshyt on it.
The way his story has played out the only truly satisfying (and narratively honest) way to resolve it is by Bellamy making a big sacrifice for the crew and then dying/being killed.
Anything else will be a cop out.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
pulled the toast on his own mama :wow:

That wasn't her :mjcry:. She already belonged to ALIE.

These last few episodes have really morphed the series into a horror show, on some invasion of the body snatchers ish. At the start of the season, I thought the main conflict would be a war between The Grounders and Arkadia. That really has went to the wayside with the threat of ALIE.

I wonder if they can use the second AI chip to free the minds of all the people she has under control :patrice:

Raven has been really good these last couple of episodes, favorite character on the show :ehh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That wasn't her :mjcry:. She already belonged to ALIE.

These last few episodes have really morphed the series into a horror show, on some invasion of the body snatchers ish. At the start of the season, I thought the main conflict would be a war between The Grounders and Arkadia. That really has went to the wayside with the threat of ALIE.

I wonder if they can use the second AI chip to free the minds of all the people she has under control :patrice:

Raven has been really good these last couple of episodes, favorite character on the show :ehh:
whoever plays her better get an Emmy for this shiet

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
whoever plays her better get an Emmy for this shiet

Sadly The 100 isn't the type of show, that would ever get any love from The Emmys. Hell, The Americans which is more of the usual type of show they nominate, has never got any acting noms for the main cast or the show itself.