The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good episode this week. Raven was like the drunk aunt at a family party bringing up everybody's dirt. :russ:

I was like :clap: when she was tearing into Jasper's bytch ass. He had that coming all season.

Not sure why Clarke needs to apologize for Mt Weather. The grounder army bounced and she didn't have a choice. The whole crew was supposed to be tortured to death? Now letting the bomb drop on the camp without warning them was some cold shyt:rip:

Interested to see how they fight the Arcadia team without killing them.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Good episode this week. Raven was like the drunk aunt at a family party bringing up everybody's dirt. :russ:

I was like :clap: when she was tearing into Jasper's bytch ass. He had that coming all season.

Not sure why Clarke needs to apologize for Mt Weather. The grounder army bounced and she didn't have a choice. The whole crew was supposed to be tortured to death? Now letting the bomb drop on the camp without warning them was some cold shyt:rip:

I can't possibly imagine a scenario to whereas they fight without some people dying in the Arcadia team. If there is one thing I've learned from this show, sacrifices are constantly made so I'm expecting a vicious body count here.:mjcry:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

This is what kills me about Jasper. he SWEARS he was going to go sun tzu on Mt. Weather with nothing but a pocket knife if only Clarke gave him more time :comeon: she did the right thing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Raven was :heh:, its true I'm sick of Clarke being some leader and everyone following her, glad Jasper told her to eff off and Raven sonned Bellamy how clarke been back one day and your following her

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Raven was :heh:, its true I'm sick of Clarke being some leader and everyone following her, glad Jasper told her to eff off and Raven sonned Bellamy how clarke been back one day and your following her
Jasper the one that got them into that mess :mjpls: I've been rewatching seasons 1 and 2 concurrently and this buffoon had an opportunity to bounce from Mt. Weather and didn't take it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How difficult would it have been to blindfold and gag Raven? :mindblown: And the chick weighs 120 pounds soaking wet plus she got a bum leg yet a group of 5-6 grown men and woman couldn't restrain her at all.
And I just realized something...when Clarke is out on her own she annoys the fukk out of me but once she is back with her original group her annoyance factor gets drowned out by just how awful all of the other characters are. I think I wanted almost every motherfukker in that grounder thrift shop to die especially that whiny p*ssy Jasper.
And how the fukk did Monty's mom kick Octavia's ass? Octavia is trained by the finest grounder warriors while Mama Monty was a fukking botanist. And all Monty had to do was yank her off of Octavia, maybe pistol whip her a little bit and then save her with the EMP machine they built. Dumb ass killed his mom for nothing.:mjlol: At least he might get some sympathy/gratefulness p*ssy from Octavia though so it won't be a complete loss.

And Raven running down some of Bellamy's forgotten fukkery just brings home the point that dude aint shyt and never has been shyt. He should have been killed off long ago.:camby:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Someone called that the city of light shyt was gonna be the x factor on this season and they were right

Last couple of episodes have drastically changed the complexion of the show

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:popcorn: Finally watching last week's episode.

:heh: @TheNatureBoy Clive's PAWG FBI Agent girlfriend from "iZombie" is back in this epsiode playing Niylah. You were right her character in this show looks & sounds way different than on "iZombie".

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
:popcorn: Finally watching last week's episode.

:heh: @TheNatureBoy Clive's PAWG FBI Agent girlfriend from "iZombie" is back in this epsiode playing Niylah. You were right her character in this show looks & sounds way different than on "iZombie".

:whoo:

Had no clue that was the same chick. She looks way better on iZombie.

Anyway, the last few eps have been top notch. This ALIE shyt has been my favorite part of the show for a while now so I'm glad it's getting the main focus now over the same ol Grounder beef that we've been getting from the jump. With certain characters taking that L this season, I think they're going to have to create some new and interesting characters for next season.