The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I knew it was coming eventually, but that Lincoln execution scene :wow:

Now how is Clarke going to deliver the flame to Luna w/out Lincoln.

Ontari giving Murphy the :shaq:when getting out of the bath. She seems like she could be a good character if developed more.

Abby and Kane finally kiss :ehh:.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have been expecting Lincoln to die this season ever since it was announced that Ricky Whittle got the lead role in the American Gods TV show but damn that execution scene was :to:

Even with that being said, Lincoln's death continues the trend of this show killing interesting characters prematurely while keeping the really shytty ones alive forever.
Speaking of character that suck...Bellamy is just awful This latest flip-flop of his is stupid and totally unearned. What did this idiot think was going to happen when he got all of his friends arrested for treason? That Pike was going to put a red check in their permanent records and let them go? Stupid b*stard. This season needs to end with a dead Bellamy because any other result would be terrible.

And who else is expecting Luna to die before Clarke can give her "The Flame" and that Clarke takes it herself and becomes the new Commander?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
And who else is expecting Luna to die before Clarke can give her "The Flame" and that Clarke takes it herself and becomes the new Commander?

They did make it a point to say that anyone w/out the nightblood would die, if they tried to take the flame. Unless they figure out a way for Clarke's blood to change.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Lincoln during the 1st couple of seasons, but his final moments were handled well. I actually liked Bellamy, especially last season but his actions this season have been :snoop:. I don't think he will die, just because he is sorta the co-lead of the show along with Clarke. Bob Morley is a good actor and when he's given the right material, he can nail it. It will be hard to redeem his character though in the eyes of many fans.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
On season one googled this Clarke broad to see her titties.

First article is a blatant title about a death of a character in season 3.

This bytch titled the article, why so and so's death is controversial then had the nerve to put a spoiler warning BELOW the title.

fukk you internet :pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On season one googled this Clarke broad to see her titties.

First article is a blatant title about a death of a character in season 3.

This bytch titled the article, why so and so's death is controversial then had the nerve to put a spoiler warning BELOW the title.

fukk you internet :pacspit:

everyones death this season is because they got bigger roles on other shows :ehh:,, really no controversy