The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole time I thought Sky Crew was just a nickname for Clarke and nem by the Grounders but it's an actual word: Skaikru.

:russ:

this whole thing with the grounders speaking some new language is ridiculous and takes from the show. i could see broken english or some derivative of it but it 97 years the concept that people on the ground struggling for survival would just come up with another language is:mjlol: the show is great otherwise but they really need to ditch that grounders language shyt asap

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
this whole thing with the grounders speaking some new language is ridiculous and takes from the show. i could see broken english or some derivative of it but it 97 years the concept that people on the ground struggling for survival would just come up with another language is:mjlol: the show is great otherwise but they really need to ditch that grounders language shyt asap
the grounders having their own lore and language is really stretching it, since it's been a relatively short time since the bombs dropped.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I thought I was the only one this bothered. Different customs or slang words but they developed a new language that everyone learned in 100 years? :stopitslime:

Clarke be knocking down bytches left and right.

Figured Lexa would die but I didn't like the way it went down.

Pike gonna fukk around and get everyone killed. I don't think they have enough people to win an all out war.

The flashbacks were good and now I actually give a shyt about the City Of Light storyline. They couldn't show that shyt at the start of the season?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gotdam this fukking show.
They continually kill off characters I like and who have potential while keeping alive all of these shytty characters who have and always will suck dikk...I'm looking in your general direction Jasper, Bellamy and Murphy.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 8th episode of season 3 airing tomorrow night:

Can Chancellor Pike be stopped before it's too late? Find out on a new episode of The 100 Thursday at 9/8c!

Producer's preview:

Executive Producer Jason Rothenberg previews an episode of The 100 full of paranoia and distrust, Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
is this that good? i need another show to watch
giphy.gif

but you have to start on season 1