The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen a single episode of S3, but tumblr had been on full meltdown mode today.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
New this was gonna happen

Also with Lincoln soon I bet

They gotta find creative ways to kills these characters everyone likes cause they signed on to other shows

I had a feeling it might happen as well. It seemed like it might be possible for her to be on both shows, but reading how shooting location has changed for FTWD it was probably a matter of time.

Lexa was a dope character and Alycia is a good actress. Much better use of her talents than the 1st season of FTWD. At least Clarke was able to forgive her :sadcam:and they made love :ahh:one time.

What I didn't see was the twist with the AIlie 2 being implanted into her neck like that, and Becca being the 1st commander :ohhh:

With Lexa gone though, there really will be no one to have Arkadia's back and war will happen unless they eliminate Pike :francis:.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Lexa brehs....:mjcry:
Stupid bald bytch, I hope he dies soon, I was really enjoying her and Clarke HLA scenes, dude is probably gay..

But as a result shyt just got real, there is no level headed person to run the grounders now, its about to be :bustback::slapfight::deadhorse::violent::fire:

that plot twist tho:dwillhuh::patrice:

@TheNatureBoy what is FTWD? is that a new show or something?

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Stupid bald bytch, I hope he dies soon, I was really enjoying her and Clarke HLA scenes, dude is probably gay..

But as a result shyt just got real, there is no level headed person to run the grounders now, its about to be :bustback::slapfight::deadhorse::violent::fire:

Yeah, Titus is about to bush that shyt Lexa was on. All of Skaikru is on kill order now!

FTWD (Fear The Walking Dead) is a spin-off of The Walking Dead. Takes place in LA. Alycia Debnam-Carey (Lexa) plays the daughter on that show.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah, Titus is about to bush that shyt Lexa was on. All of Skaikru is on kill order now!

FTWD (Fear The Walking Dead) is a spin-off of The Walking Dead. Takes place in LA. Alycia Debnam-Carey (Lexa) plays the daughter on that show.
oh, I through walking dead in the bushes 2 seasons ago, oh well :yeashrug:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man, it sucked having Alexa died as she was a great character on that show. From what I've read in the EW article about this episode, there is a possibility that she may come back, but in the City of Light, which seems plausible. Now with her out of the way thought, I'm ready for WAR!!! Blood must have Blood.:demonic:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Clarke gonna get him

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:martin:

A major character being killed off has been spoiled for me, just by going through my Twitter timeline today.