The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just watched all the episodes up into the current one.:wow::mjcry: This show is all about choices and the consequences of them. I really wonder whom is the "good guys" here as everyone has done crazy things to justify their actions. I'm worried about the Sky Crew. Ice Nation got nothing but killers on their squad.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I thought she was going to be brought in as a love interest for Bellamy last season or even help out on the situation with Mt. Weather but she just disappeared after being rescued.

Bellamy should have left that bytch in the cage :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just caught up and binge watched all the seasons up to last week's episode. The beginning of S3 was confusing since these nikkas looking like SWAT and got a armored truck with a turret now. Also the fact that they have sectors, a city with a big ass tower in the middle and Grounders have different factions. All that being said Clarke is Katniss 2.0 tho and doesn't give af, savage af too. Octavia is on her grounder shyt now :whew: Lexa is still a bytch and I hope she dies in the future :pacspit:. Jaha's storyline is annoying, kinda like Oliver's flashbacks in Arrow. Raven is the luckiest person on this show, she should've died a long time ago.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Jaha's storyline is annoying, kinda like Oliver's flashbacks in Arrow.

Let me tell you about the City of Light my friend, a place free of pain, anger, annoyance.

100-jaha.jpg

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I completely forgot about that dude. I was watching like really? :comeon: these Ice Nation brehs got the self destruct codes on some covert ops shyt? And then they show that c*nt Emerson. :wow: Went from 0 to 100 real quick. Don't ask me how.

I think Raven is fukked. Seemed predictable that they'd use the Mt. Weather to fix her now look what happened to that. :mjcry:

I wonder what kind of impact Jaha and his AI gonna have on this new beef.
whats crazy, there was suppose to be a scene where bellamy kills emerson in the season 2 finale but they left it out on the final cut:ohhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:ohhh: I saw her name on the opening credits in the episode that aired last week, but I didn't realize the Ice Queen was being played by the wife from TNT's "Dallas" remake.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can someone spoiler what happened the first few mins? I just tuned in and see Lexa talking with someone I assume is the leader of ice nation
The boy or the woman? If it was the woman than it's the Ice Nation leader. If it's the boy than he's just a Night Blood.