Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif

:mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
They just killed off all the non factors in the Mount?

Yup.

Echo betraying Bellamy :sadcam:. Hardly knew his girlfriend, but she seemed like a placeholder character. Ice Nation ready to go to war, nice callback from last season by having the Mountain Man who escaped being the one to give them the launch codes.

Clarke working with Lexa again for the good of her people :francis:. She actually looked kinda better when she got all Grounder upped :takedat:.

With no Mt. Weather now, not sure if they will have the equipment to fix Raven's leg.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yup.

Echo betraying Bellamy :sadcam:. Hardly knew his girlfriend, but she seemed like a placeholder character. Ice Nation ready to go to war, nice callback from last season by having the Mountain Man who escaped being the one to give them the launch codes.

Clarke working with Lexa again for the good of her people :francis:. She actually looked kinda better when she got all Grounder upped :takedat:.

With no Mt. Weather now, not sure if they will have the equipment to fix Raven's leg.
Getting rid of mount weather was huge for the grounders. I have a feeling if things got really rough for the sky crew they wouldve started releasing that toxin gas:mjpls:
Now everybody is on the same playing field.

This show almost reminds me of game of thrones. Theres a lot of political manuvers, back stabbing ect. Might be the most slept on show on tv. :whew:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

I completely forgot about that dude. I was watching like really? :comeon: these Ice Nation brehs got the self destruct codes on some covert ops shyt? And then they show that c*nt Emerson. :wow: Went from 0 to 100 real quick. Don't ask me how.

I think Raven is fukked. Seemed predictable that they'd use the Mt. Weather to fix her now look what happened to that. :mjcry:

I wonder what kind of impact Jaha and his AI gonna have on this new beef.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I completely forgot about that dude. I was watching like really? :comeon: these Ice Nation brehs got the self destruct codes on some covert ops shyt? And then they show that c*nt Emerson. :wow: Went from 0 to 100 real quick. Don't ask me how.

I think Raven is fukked. Seemed predictable that they'd use the Mt. Weather to fix her now look what happened to that. :mjcry:

I wonder what kind of impact Jaha and his AI gonna have on this new beef.

Jaha has the nuke, he should be good.