The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I need to catch up. I just discovered thew show, so I need to watch Seas 2.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Clarke is wanted for killing the people of Mount Weather, whom she nuked as a last resort
Jaha and Murphy found a mansion with AI
Jaha left Murphy for 3 months in a room with snacks and a TV that plays the same thing over and over, the creator of AI killing himself
Raven has one leg
Octavia is Queen Bee
Jasper lost his bae, going through the motions, blames Monty, the asian because for him too it was a last resort
Bellamy, Kane and Clarke's mother are running tings back at the arc

And I think that's everything.

So why didn't Clarke and lexa make out when she saw her what am I forgetting that happened between them. I want my HLA dammit

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So why didn't Clarke and lexa make out when she saw her what am I forgetting that happened between them. I want my HLA dammit

Lexa and Clarke teamed up to rescue their people from the Mountain Men. Leader of the Mountain Men made a last minute deal with Lexa to free her Grounder prisoners under the condition she broke her alliance with Clarke.

Lexa agreed and pulled out of her co-op assault on Mt. Weather leaving the Sky Crew to fend for themselves. That leads to Clarke making the hard choice to completely massacre the Mountain Men when she can't get them to back down. Even women and children got bodied. So Clarke got all that on her conscious all because Lexa pussied out of a plan that would have had less collateral.

I wouldn't be happy with that bytch either. :martin:

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They need to throw this fool Jasper in a ditch somewhere. I get he misses his girl but he really feeling sorry for the death of people that captured and tortured his friends and hundreds of grounders :stopitslime:

fukk those Mt Weather people.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Lexa and Clarke teamed up to rescue their people from the Mountain Men. Leader of the Mountain Men made a last minute deal with Lexa to free her Grounder prisoners under the condition she broke her alliance with Clarke.

Lexa agreed and pulled out of her co-op assault on Mt. Weather leaving the Sky Crew to fend for themselves. That leads to Clarke making a hard choice completely massacre the Mountain Men when she can't get them to back down. Even women and children got bodied. So Clarke got all that on her conscious all because Lexa pussied out of a plan that would have less collateral.

I wouldn't be happy with that bytch either. :martin:

Oh yea, man these year long breaks be killing me. They need to do a re cap before the start of the season.

They need to throw this fool Jasper in a ditch somewhere. I get he misses his girl but he really feeling sorry for the death of people that captured and tortured his friends and hundreds of grounders :stopitslime:

fukk those Mt Weather people.

Yea his bytchassness is annoying, he like a spoiled kid that didn't get what he wanted and the parents won't discipline them

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea, man these year long breaks be killing me. They need to do a re cap before the start of the season.

Yea his bytchassness is annoying, he like a spoiled kid that didn't get what he wanted and the parents won't discipline them

:russ: this idiot is clearly putting himself and everyone around him in danger and they keep letting him go

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, the wait for this season seemed pretty long. I retained my memory of last season because that finale was crazy and I've been discussing it with some brehs during the wait.

I didn't think CW was gonna go hardbody for the finale like that. I legit was watching it like :comeon: "This bytch ain't about to melt all those people... Somebody gonna come to the rescue- Oh shyt... :lupe:" :deadmanny:

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the wait for this season seemed pretty long. I retained my memory of last season because that finale was crazy and I've been discussing it with some brehs during the wait.

I didn't think CW was gonna go hardbody for the finale like that. I legit was watching it like :comeon: "This bytch ain't about to melt all those people... Somebody gonna come to the rescue- Oh shyt... :lupe:" :deadmanny:

They delayed the start of the season so they could pair it with the new DC show and they wanted season 2 to drop on netflix

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@TheNatureBoy The chick that plays the FBI Agent that the brotha Clive is dating on "iZombie" was in the first 2 episodes in this season of "The 100". She was playing some chick named Niylah. Who da fukk was that?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for episode 3 of Season 3 airing tonight:

Can Clarke trust Lexa's offer of an alliance? The 100 is new on Thursday at 9/8c.

Producer's preview:

Executive Producer Jason Rothenberg promises power struggles and the introduction of Polis on the next new episode of The 100, Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
@TheNatureBoy The chick that plays the FBI Agent that the brotha Clive is dating on "iZombie" was in the first 2 episodes in this season of "The 100". She was playing some chick named Niylah. Who da fukk was that?

She was the girl that Clarke hooked up with at the trade post. She looked way different on the 100.