The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Bellamy and Clarke's confrontation did a better job to explain his mindset, but it is still really hard to buy that he would be down with murdering Grounders like that. Especially considering the fact they weren't attacking and he knows the retaliation won't be good :francis:. Bob Morley is a good actor though, his scene with Clarke :ehh:.

On that tip Lexa saying she doesn't plan to retaliate seems like a recipe for her to get killed. I can't imagine the other tribes are just going to roll over and let Pike take their land, guns or no guns.

Time for Lincoln to bounce at the first chance he gets as well, Pike got that itchy trigger finger.

I think Jaha is selling cult Kool-Aid, but if you get to see sexy Allie in that red dress and feel no pain :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@TheNatureBoy The chick that plays the FBI Agent that the brotha Clive is dating on "iZombie" was in the first 2 episodes in this season of "The 100". She was playing some chick named Niylah. Who da fukk was that?

She was the girl that Clarke hooked up with at the trade post. She looked way different on the 100.

I just found out the dude that plays John Murphy is her brother in real life.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't buy that Bellamy would fall into such a reactionary position so quickly, and just agree to murk non-Ice Nation grounders who were clearly on their side. The writers did him a disservice, and I'm not feeling that shyt. They went through all of the trouble of redeeming him for his wildness early on, and then throw that in the :trash: because some Ice Nation bytch was two-faced? As if he didn't know Indra/Lincoln and the other grounders who weren't on that "kill Skycrew" tip? :dahell: Lazy writing will kill any TV show.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't buy that Bellamy would fall into such a reactionary position so quickly, and just agree to murk non-Ice Nation grounders who were clearly on their side. The writers did him a disservice, and I'm not feeling that shyt. They went through all of the trouble of redeeming him for his wildness early on, and then throw that in the :trash: because some Ice Nation bytch was two-faced? As if he didn't know Indra/Lincoln and the other grounders who weren't on that "kill Skycrew" tip? :dahell: Lazy writing will kill any TV show.

Guess I'm the only one that don't got a problem with this. It was worse with Finn :patrice: One of the most idealistic dudes on the show then he got so thirsty for Clarke that he swiss cheese'd innocent Grounders? Even had Murphy :whoa: I didn't like him anyway so I was :manny:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Take me to the City of Light!:blessed:When it's all said and done...it's going to be Lights out for the people whom don't join the City of Light.:mjcry:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess I'm the only one that don't got a problem with this. It was worse with Finn :patrice: One of the most idealistic dudes on the show then he got so thirsty for Clarke that he swiss cheese'd innocent Grounders? Even had Murphy :whoa: I didn't like him anyway so I was :manny:
I didn't like that shyt either. Probably the most ridiculous thing the show did yet.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'm behind on this show but how this nikka got a dime like raven in love with him but thirsting over Clarks basic ass :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

The Finn situation was kinda suspect as well, with how quick it happened. The explanation of him having PTSD from all the fighting they did once landing and the way he snapped in the moment was more believable to me. Bellamy had plenty of time to think about it the choice he made and the body count was a lot larger, an army of 300 who posed no immediate threat despite the words of Pike. Plus I cared more about Bellamy as a character compared to Finn :yeshrug:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Yeah the Bellamy turn happened too quickly. Should have did a slow turn with him.

:jawalrus: @ how quick Pike took over shyt at the camp. Hope he sticks around for more than a season

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Is it me or does Clarke look like a demon or some shyt. She has a permanent evil face. Its impossible to tell how's she's feeling lol

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Have y'all seen Isiah Washington's Twitter new avi? :russ: :russ:

tumblr_o2vdi6TQM81v4ubq2o2_540.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching this past episode I realized just how much I hate the characters that it is so obvious this show wants the audience to care about and be invested in.
If they killed Bellamy and Clarke tomorrow I think this show would be a million times better and I still don't know what the point of Murphy still being alive is.

At least the Battlestar Galactification of the show with Jaha and Alie as Baltar and Six is interesting. And Michael Beaech is bringing it as Pike.