The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
so this is why Octavia was beating the shyt out of Bellamy in the season preview :russ:

Bellamy is messing up right now :francis:. He can't be condoning slaughtering a bunch of Grounders who have no guns and weren't responsible for the death of people at Mt. Weather, including his girl who we barely got to see. Pike is locked up and winning elections :why:. I agree with some of the criticism online that if they wanted to go that route, they needed to develop it more so we understand the characters choices. Especially Bellamy.

Lexa getting her Gannicus on with the dual swords in the fighting pit :obama:. I did not see her taking out the Ice Queen like that.

The sexual chemistry between Clarke and Lexa at the end when she changed her wound :steviej:.

Black blood :ohhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bellamy is messing up right now :francis:. He can't be condoning slaughtering a bunch of Grounders who have no guns and weren't responsible for the death of people at Mt. Weather, including his girl who we barely got to see. Pike is locked up and winning elections :why:. I agree with some of the criticism online that if they wanted to go that route, they needed to develop it more so we understand the characters choices. Especially Bellamy.

Lexa getting her Gannicus on with the dual swords in the fighting pit :obama:. I did not see her taking out the Ice Queen like that.

The sexual chemistry between Clarke and Lexa at the end when she changed her wound :steviej:.

Black blood :ohhh:

Nah, I get it. Pike got in his head. It's that Us vs Them mentality, see it in TLR everyday :pachaha:. So I see why Bellamy went :demonic: Tried the kumbaya shyt and the Grounder he saved last season and vouched for resulted in over 30 of his people including his girlfriend getting bodied in one strike. Looks like Indra about to take a monster L out of this :mjcry: Great episode and I didn't think the Ice Nation Queen would get clapped that quick. :wow: So I guess the real three way conflict gonna be Grounder/Sky Crew Alliance vs Sky Crew Militants vs Jaha/Skynet.

Emerson still in the cut bothers me.... :merchant:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Emerson is the true wild card in all this. Lord knows if he hooked up with Jaha what kind of fukkery would be abound

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why did the ice nation people accept the banished Prince as the new king so quick?

Bellamy is smart enough to know that killing Lexa's tribe doesn't help things.

I get why everyone jumped on Pike's side so quick. The same grounders just double-crossed then at Mt Weather a while back.

I didn't miss the City of Light shyt at all. That story has been going on for way too long and is boring as hell

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 5th episode of season 3 airing tomorrow night:

New acts of war turn former allies into enemies. The 100 is new Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

Producer's preview:

Executive Producer Jason Rothenberg previews new battles for the Sky People. The 100 is new Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.