The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I

:scust:At the fact that Clarke never really mourned for Wells & never showed much emotion for him dying, but she quickly forgave & is :cape: for this murdering fukk, Finn.

It reminds me on the last (5th) season of "Angel"...
The characters never mourned & showed emotion for Cordelia's death because Joss Whedon was being petty with Charisma Carpenter for fukking up the Season 4 storyline by getting pregnant in real life and not telling him.

That shyt was straight up :wtf: I don't know how everybody forgave Finn like that. Dude went berserk and stacked bodies in the double digits, even women and children got clapped :mjcry:. If I was Murphy, I would have shot Finn in the head before the massacre went too far. :yeshrug:

and yeah Joss Whedon handled that Cordelia plot line poorly. Cordelia deserved a much better exit than what she got.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Especially for a lead....

I think that is why Revolution failed..(besides being on a major network)...lead was basic as fukk.

yep, it needed someone like adriana from 90210, or eve the gawdess candice patton. I mean I look at arrow and flash and filled with beautiful women, the 100 minus raven the women are pretty bland,

paige turco in hd :scust: white women age horribl

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN discussion:

Eric Goldman and Roth Cornet on what the CW's early renewals for Arrow, The Flash, The 100, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Reign and Jane the Virgin say about how the network is not using traditional ratings to determine success.

Daps
Thought this episode was piff again. :dead:at this world having a King Kong just roaming around the area like that. Where in the world are these nikkas located.

I agree brehs out of all the broads on this show Clarke is lowest on the totem pole. She def aint worth no murdering women and children for.

The "Commander" chick is my fav now though, I mean :whew:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i agree the commander chick is straight :noah:

thats lead quality worthy

lol at the fake king kong though and clarke all mighty in battle and ish :beli:

looks like your a fakkit isaiah washington is heading to the city of light with steven stamkos :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
alycia-debnam-carey-at-into-the-storm-premiere-in-new-york_6.jpg

alyciawalkingdead.jpg