The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I just started episode 2 of Season 2 & I'm noticing during the opening credits that this show has "Battlestar Galactica" actors & producers/writers working on this show.

I know this show always gets compared to "Battlestar Galactica", but can we add "Lost" as another show to compare "The 100" to. Only 2 episodes in Season 2 (15 total episodes) and this show already feels like Seasons 2 & 3 of "Lost" with the world-building their doing.
Makes sense to me now because I got the battlestar feel of the show a couple episodes into watching season 1.

I'm in the middle of Episode 4 of Season 2. This show definitely feels like "Lost" with all the characters separated from each other & having their own storylines going on. But "The 100" can't match the emotional reunions on "Lost" because "The 100" doesn't have Michael Giacchino Da Gawd doing the music on the show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just got done watching Episode 5 of the current season...

:dahell: WTF @STAN JONES talking about this season wack???!!!! This shyt GOOD & is definitely a step-up from Season 1.

The show is reminding me so much of "Lost" & I'm loving it because of it. I can see why @Jermio & @TheNatureBoy think this is the best show on the CW. I'm starting to lean that way too.

This shyt so good, I'm gonna try & get back into "Battlestar Galactica" this upcoming week since these shows get compared to each other often.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just got done watching Episode 5 of the current season...

:dahell: WTF @STAN JONES talking about this season wack???!!!! This shyt GOOD & is definitely a step-up from Season 1.

The show is reminding me so much of "Lost" & I'm loving it because of it. I can see why @Jermio & @TheNatureBoy think this is the best show on the CW. I'm starting to lean that way too.

This shyt so good, I'm gonna try & get back into "Battlestar Galactica" this upcoming week since these shows get compared to each other often.
show is trash breh but to each his own

you are usually into these crappy CW shows so im not surprised you like it so much

i only watched cause im a scifi stan and i basically watch anything scifi but this show is wack

everything from the acting to writing/character development is trash

Just look at what they did with the Finn character(dont know if youve gotten that far yet so i wont explain) that shyt was straight amateur hour as far as writing goes

comparing this show to LOST is a joke

people can hate on LOST all they want but the writing for that show was amazing

this trash is nothing like LOST

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm in the middle of Episode 4 of Season 2. This show definitely feels like "Lost" with all the characters separated from each other & having their own storylines going on. But "The 100" can't match the emotional reunions on "Lost" because "The 100" doesn't have Michael Giacchino Da Gawd doing the music on the show.
no The 100 cant match LOST because they dont have David Lindeloff and the LOST writers

and they dont have the actors LOST had either

lol @ you thinking its the music that separates the shows :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
no The 100 cant match LOST because they dont have David Lindeloff and the LOST writers

and they dont have the actors LOST had either

lol @ you thinking its the music that separates the shows :mjlol:
I agree the acting & writing defintely isn't on par with "Lost". I just didn't feel like typing that in my post.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just got done watching episode 7 of the current season. Am I the only person that hopes they give that light-skin nikka Nathan Miller a bigger role to make up for killing off Wells if they not gonna bring Wells back?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I just got done watching episode 7 of the current season. Am I the only person that hopes they give that light-skin nikka Nathan Miller a bigger role to make up for killing off Wells if they not gonna bring Wells back?

Is that dude who is with Jasper and the mountain people? He's okay, I rather they introduce somebody else though.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently watching the mid-season finale right now...........

:camby:Finn gotta go. We knew that he killed several villagers, but 18 of them:damn:!!!!

fukk FINN! I've always disliked dude because of how hard the writers forced the Finn-Clarke 'ship, when Clarke was Well's long time Best Friend and obvious Love Interest.

:scust:At the fact that Clarke never really mourned for Wells & never showed much emotion for him dying, but she quickly forgave & is :cape: for this murdering fukk, Finn.

It reminds me on the last (5th) season of "Angel"...
The characters never mourned & showed emotion for Cordelia's death because Joss Whedon was being petty with Charisma Carpenter for fukking up the Season 4 storyline by getting pregnant in real life and not telling him.

:shaq2:I also disliked how Finn threw Raven in the bushes for Clarke.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: You know Finn is gonna be killed off in this episode with all these Finn flashbacks.

It reminds me of the 100th episode special of TVD from last season where they had all these Katherine flashbacks.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
it was a good comeback episode, my girl raven almost got got :sadcam: the presidents son is creepy as hell

Yeah, I thought they handled the aftermath of Finn's death well. Even though some of the ghost appearances by Finn, felt silly at times. They did a great job showing the dualities between Clarke and Lexa in this episode. It was a nice spotlight for Lexa as well, when she said something like
"The dead are gone, the living are hungry" :wow:

Then later on her putting the sword through her protector mirrored what Clarke did to Finn. "Your fight is over"

Not sure how well the plan with Bellamy is going to work though.

They got Monty now :mjcry: