The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Season 2 has really amped up these last few episodes, and the show is climbing my list of favorite shows on right now. So glad, it is already renewed for a 2nd season.

You mean 3rd season?

:blessed: But yeah, I'm loving this show right now too and after last nights episode I had to check if they were gonna get a 3rd season. It was cathartic as fukk seeing Abby do the :whoa:

Let the youngin's run this shyt. :wow:

bytch ass Mountain Men gonna be throwing missiles next ep though :damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
You mean 3rd season?

:blessed: But yeah, I'm loving this show right now too and after last nights episode I had to check if they were gonna get a 3rd season. It was cathartic as fukk seeing Abby do the :whoa:

Let the youngin's run this shyt. :wow:

bytch ass Mountain Men gonna be throwing missiles next ep though :damn:

Yeah, I meant to say 3rd season. All of the Mountain Men can die, except the kids and Maya. I have a feeling she might not make it out this season though :sadcam:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All of the Mountain Men can die, except the kids and Maya. I have a feeling she might not make it out this season though :sadcam:

That's how I feel about it, well Wallace is forgiven too since he tried to help the kids leave. I think she's gonna make it, I feel like Jasper is more likely too die, Monty too. I'm cool with them dying though :yeshrug: I just want Bellamy to make it out alive to fukk that broad in the cage. :deadmanny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That's how I feel about it, well Wallace is forgiven too since he tried to help the kids leave. I think she's gonna make it, I feel like Jasper is more likely too die, Monty too. I'm cool with them dying though :yeshrug: I just want Bellamy to make it out alive to fukk that broad in the cage. :deadmanny:

Forgot about Raylan's dad, he can live too. I feel like of any of the sky people are safe, it is Bellamy and Clarke. Jasper had a good moment when he put the sword to Wallace and had the :mjcry:look in his eye trying to save Monty.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Seeing Clarke make Abby fall back was one of my favorite moments of the show :banderas:. I love the fact how the adults on the show came to the ground and thought they would be running ish, while the teens have show just how capable they are without them. Clarke looked at her mom like :rudy:when she tried to step to her. Don't you see this Grounder army behind me.

Everytime I look at Maya can't help be reminded how much she looks like a young Norah Jones.

Bellamy straight choking out that security guard :demonic:

Season 2 has really amped up these last few episodes, and the show is climbing my list of favorite shows on right now. So glad, it is already renewed for a 2nd season.

show stepped up in a big way

clarke growing on me :ehh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I just got done watching the latest episode..........

:damn: At all the people who post in the "Arrow" & "The Flash" threads, but ain't watching this show. "The 100" is probably the best show on The CW right now.
I think this season gonna rival Arrow Season 2 as far as bringing the piff is concerned.:lawd:

CW :blessed:

I can't remember the last time I stayed on one channel for two hours without changing.....Wednesdays= back to back piff :ohlawd:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just started watching this show so I won't read the thread but where the hell are the black folks at? :dwillhuh:

So far so good though.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I just got done watching the latest episode..........

:damn: At all the people who post in the "Arrow" & "The Flash" threads, but ain't watching this show. "The 100" is probably the best show on The CW right now.

Everybody watching Empire at 9 on Wednesdays. I have to DVR The 100.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another really strong episode, with Clarke making a difficult choice in not warning the camp about the missile. Luckily for her, she got her mom out of their and Octavia was already in the woods with Lincoln. I think that Kane/Grounder lady escaped too because they were out looking for Clarke and Lexa.

My favorite moment of the episode was when Bellamy got the radiation to leak and Jasper stopped the door before the doctor could escape. "I hope you know how special you are to us." :banderas:.

Jaha out there playing Moses in the desert with Murphy. I have to say the image of them climbing up the sand during the moonlight was shot very well. If they do make it to the city of light, I can see it happening during the season finale.

This show really knows how to keep the momentum going, next week looks great with the kids in Mt. Weather really fighting back.