The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Eliza-Taylor:-Bello-2014--07.jpg

:why: I'm the only one who thinks Clarke is fine?

Nah bruh, you're not the only one. These cats in here are going too hard on her :whoa:. Plus she has the Aussie accent in real life.

I thought this past episode was really good and I liked how they switched up some of the character pairings, although it was strange how Abby and Raven were MIA from the episode, especially Abbie since she is supposed to be Chancellor.

Jaha straight turned into Moses, trying to lead that small group to the promise land. Interesting that they brought back the city of light, it would be cool to see a new location for the show. Don't blame Murphy for leaving because he stays getting shytted on.

The homie Lincoln is back on the juice :bryan:. I agree with that grounder that got killed though, they are placing a lot of faith in Bellamy to infiltrate Mt. Weather. Clarke treating dude like he is Jason Bourne.

That gorilla came out of nowhere though :damn:. They haven't really shown a ton of wildlife in the show. For a TV budget, it didn't look half bad. Not great, but decent enough for the show. My girl Lexa is quick to murk some people, she says "Your fight is over" you know :ufdup:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
That King Kong was so out of no where. Almost laughable but it did seem scary af at the same time. And my man Lincoln back on that dope. :wow::sadcam:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:camby:Had to stop after the killed the black kid so fast.
shyt some of my favorite shows don't have any black people in the main cast (it's always sunny, the league), but something really rubbed me the wrong way about how that shyt went down and i haven't watched since.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
shyt some of my favorite shows don't have any black people in the main cast (it's always sunny, the league), but something really rubbed me the wrong way about how that shyt went down and i haven't watched since.

I get why you might feel that way, but for me it was a moment that set the show apart and let me know they weren't afraid to take risks. The character is a common one seen in TV/movies, the supportive male best friend who secretly is in love with the main girl, but she doesn't know it. He seemed like a character that would be around for awhile and they would do the eventual reveal of his true feelings, etc but the fact they took a character you expected to be safe and killed him was a bold move. If you take away the fact he was one of the few black characters they had early on, I don't think it would have left such a bad taste in some peoples mouth.

I will say since then, they have done a similar move with a major white character you would have expected to last longer and Jaha is still on the show and the fallout from his son's death led to some good moments for his character.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
in terms of CW leading ladys shes shenae grimes status :beli:
Especially for a lead....

I think that is why Revolution failed..(besides being on a major network)...lead was basic as fukk.

And agreed 100% on shenae grimes status...out of all the fine chicks who were on Degrassi,that broad landed a gig in Hollywood. :why:

:mjlol: Yeah Shenae Grimes in the first season of "90210" always had me like :shaq2:.

:yeshrug: But I like the makeover she had after Season 1. She had me like :noah: in the later seasons.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: Yeah Shenae Grimes in the first season of "90210" always had me like :shaq2:.

:yeshrug: But I like the makeover she had after Season 1. She had me like :noah: in the later seasons.

shenae grimes was the least attractive chick on the show

built like a boy, i remember when a naked photo of her got sent around school like who cres about seeing a cups

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

shenae grimes was the least attractive chick on the show

built like a boy, i remember when a naked photo of her got sent around school like who cres about seeing a cups
:mjlol:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: at the CAC whore for killing Wells.

I'm fukking pissed:sadbron:

That bytch, why couldn't she committ suicide like other CACs

Done with this show :camby:

Forced Finn/Clarke friendship.

He was a good guy:to:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:pacspit: at the CAC whore for killing Wells.

I'm fukking pissed:sadbron:

That bytch, why couldn't she committ suicide like other CACs

Done with this show :camby:

Forced Finn/Clarke friendship.

He was a good guy:to:

The show gets better as it goes along, trust me.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Seeing Clarke make Abby fall back was one of my favorite moments of the show :banderas:. I love the fact how the adults on the show came to the ground and thought they would be running ish, while the teens have show just how capable they are without them. Clarke looked at her mom like :rudy:when she tried to step to her. Don't you see this Grounder army behind me.

Everytime I look at Maya can't help be reminded how much she looks like a young Norah Jones.

Bellamy straight choking out that security guard :demonic:

Season 2 has really amped up these last few episodes, and the show is climbing my list of favorite shows on right now. So glad, it is already renewed for a 2nd season.