The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Man I really dug season 1. Felt it was gritty, complex and gripping. Season two isn't bad, it's just not breaking any new ground. The longer Clarke stays alive, the more the show loses its integrity imo.

:yeshrug:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
really? I think season 2 so far has been a significant step up. Can't wait for this to come back to see the aftermath.
To each his own but the writing has really been terrible this season

Too much flip flopping with the characters just to push the story along

Finn became a bad guy all of a sudden the flipped back good.Murphy going from evil to good for no reason.The grounders flip flopping.shyt is just too much

And i also hate how women run everything in this show,shyt is just not realistic

Clarke leading the 100,Her mom somehow all of a sudden leading the spce people and locking Jaha up :comeon: a woman leading the grounders.Even the chick with the mountain people is low key calling the shot

shyt is just to unrealistic for a women to be running shyt with no real structure in place for them to hold that power

I was never really a fan but season 1 was decent.I thought they fukked up renewing this over Tomorrow People and season 2 hasn't changed my opinion

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 episodes in and they kill the respectable black protag for literally looking too much like another nikka. :beli:

edit: next episode she kills herself, foh :dead:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yo this Raven chick is pretty damned hot....

images
:ohhh: Can't remember if the thread was on here or Sohh but some whiteboy on the boards was claiming this raven chick was his ex.. Even had video and pics of them together
Link?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: I just finished Season 1 last night & they really didn't bring back Wells? The amount of screen time he got in the first 3 episodes, the fact that when you look up "The 100" on IMDB the actor that plays him is 1 of the first 3 actors that shows up, & Wells still being alive in the books suggest to me he's too important to have been killed off for good.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:stopitslime: I just finished Season 1 last night & they really didn't bring back Wells? The amount of screen time he got in the first 3 episodes, the fact that when you look up "The 100" on IMDB the actor that plays him is 1 of the first 3 actors that shows up, & Wells still being alive in the books suggest to me he's too important to have been killed off for good.

dude got done dirty
unless he comes back ravaged with no fingers hes dead breh

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:dahell: I thought this dude was GAY!! This the FIRST TIME I've ever heard about him being linked to a female.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I just started episode 2 of Season 2 & I'm noticing during the opening credits that this show has "Battlestar Galactica" actors & producers/writers working on this show.

I know this show always gets compared to "Battlestar Galactica", but can we add "Lost" as another show to compare "The 100" to. Only 2 episodes in Season 2 (15 total episodes) and this show already feels like Seasons 2 & 3 of "Lost" with the world-building their doing.

Daps
:ohhh: I just started episode 2 of Season 2 & I'm noticing during the opening credits that this show has "Battlestar Galactica" actors & producers/writers working on this show.

I know this show always gets compared to "Battlestar Galactica", but can we add "Lost" as another show to compare "The 100" to. Only 2 episodes in Season 2 (15 total episodes) and this show already feels like Seasons 2 & 3 of "Lost" with the world-building their doing.

Makes sense to me now because I got the battlestar feel of the show a couple episodes into watching season 1.