The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the people that are unsatisfied completely missed the point.

it wasn’t as bad as people are saying. Like I said Bellamy was wilding, he just snapped and all of a sudden became a believer and turned on his day 1’s cause he changed his mind. That’s not fair to them and you can’t expect people to rock with you when you just up and change your mind like that. He got what he deserved

again the dude was wrong, he trained them people for a war and that’s the exact opposite of what they needed to do. He set them up for failure, you can’t blame Clarke for this, he did so many people dirty for him to have it wrong all this time.

all in all the finale made sense, they always only wanted to just be left alone and they got that. No more territory wars and petty power struggles.

:stopitslime: Cardogan was right. How you gonna vouch for Clarke but say Cardogan /Bellamy deserve what they got even if it wasn't a war but a test? if anything their ability to fight for all humanity was better than Earthkru only looking out for themselves....:usure:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:stopitslime: Cardogan was right. How you gonna vouch for Clarke but say Cardogan /Bellamy deserve what they got even if it wasn't a war but a test? if anything their ability to fight for all humanity was better than Earthkru only looking out for themselves....:usure:
Cause I hate religous cult type people, like he wasnt trying to let nobody live. He was training people for war and to be cold, when the test required empathy. He was wrong, and Bellamy did a horrible job explaining his new belief and it was after he turned on his day 1's.. You cant move like that on your people, he knew that them dudes were the enemy and he still chose them over his friends and family.. He threw all his sympathy out the window in 2 episodes, like I said he got what he deserved.

Yall dont realize that they needed a Clarke to be in charge, decisions had to be made and she made them, by the final season EVERYONE was out for self and had at some point turned a gun or stabbed someone in the back for their selfish reasons.. Stop acting like she was the only one,

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cause I hate religous cult type people, like he wasnt trying to let nobody live. He was training people for war and to be cold, when the test required empathy. He was wrong, and Bellamy did a horrible job explaining his new belief and it was after he turned on his day 1's.. You cant move like that on your people, he knew that them dudes were the enemy and he still chose them over his friends and family.. He threw all his sympathy out the window in 2 episodes, like I said he got what he deserved.

Yall dont realize that they needed a Clarke to be in charge, decisions had to be made and she made them, by the final season EVERYONE was out for self and had at some point turned a gun or stabbed someone in the back for their selfish reasons.. Stop acting like she was the only one,
Perfect explanation my nikka, I think the point was to show exactly how selfish humans really are, at some point, EVERYBODY WAS WILLING TO SACRIFICE FRIENDS FOR PERSONAL REASONS, RATHER LOVE OR REVENGE.

In so many ways, they broke down the flaw of humanity in general. We are a selfish ass culture, but we are selfish for something that is import (love), which Catogan completely disregarded :yeshrug:.

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's false bro, regardless of how you feel about religion/cults, in the 100 universe, there's is only one consistent, is Clarke decisions based on emotions/ revenge which lead to genocide/ murder which was displayed in the last episode, the continual do better has never happened cause its only about her people not humanity :mjtf:
Out of the multiple species to take the test, Clarke/Humans are the only person/species to kill someone in the test, that's testament to her true nature and she was unapologetic to the end...

I'm not acting like she was the only one that was bad( hell Octavia/Nikki transcended) but to act like she was better than Cadogan is very disingenuous (killing 26 kids at Mt Weather vs Madi :hubie:) she continually makes decisions for the collective and got lucky Raven and teachings of Bill Cardogan allowed humanity to transcend...

Its fukk Bellamy cause he was day one, but the Levitt turn is acceptable? You not looking at it objectively......

Edit: when has Clarke ever displayed empathy when it didn't come to her people, wtf:hhh:

F K

All Star
Daps
That's false bro, regardless of how you feel about religion/cults, in the 100 universe, there's is only one consistent, is Clarke decisions based on emotions/ revenge which lead to genocide/ murder which was displayed in the last episode, the continual do better has never happened cause its only about her people not humanity :mjtf:
Out of the multiple species to take the test, Clarke/Humans are the only person/species to kill someone in the test, that's testament to her true nature and she was unapologetic to the end...

I'm not acting like she was the only one that was bad( hell Octavia/Nikki transcended) but to act like she was better than Cadogan is very disingenuous (killing 26 kids at Mt Weather vs Madi :hubie:) she continually makes decisions for the collective and got lucky Raven and teachings of Bill Cardogan allowed humanity to transcend...

Its fukk Bellamy cause he was day one, but the Levitt turn is acceptable? You not looking at it objectively......

Edit: when has Clarke ever displayed empathy when it didn't come to her people, wtf:hhh:
Clarke tried to save the grounders in mount weather and got betrayed by lexa, she tried to negotiate with mt weather and got paid in dust:yeshrug: mt weather taught her to look after her own first.

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clarke tried to save the grounders in mount weather and got betrayed by lexa, she tried to negotiate with mt weather and got paid in dust:yeshrug: mt weather taught her to look after her own first.

I don't disagree with Clarke on Mt Weather, 9/10 most people make the same decision but 47 lives over 350+ people ?:francis:

Understandable decision, but it was morally and ethically wrong. For example should all of skykru paid for Finn and Pikes massacres in seasons 2-3 like all of Mt Weather paid for Cage Wallace decisions?:comeon:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Perfect explanation my nikka, I think the point was to show exactly how selfish humans really are, at some point, EVERYBODY WAS WILLING TO SACRIFICE FRIENDS FOR PERSONAL REASONS, RATHER LOVE OR REVENGE.

In so many ways, they broke down the flaw of humanity in general. We are a selfish ass culture, but we are selfish for something that is import (love), which Catogan completely disregarded :yeshrug:.
That and environmentalism. Humans are a danger to every planet they on. Thats how the show began :mjlol:
Aliens did a favor to the greater good sterilising em:mjlol:
It was only a matter of time till that other planet gets prime fiya treatment

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

exactly
It’s not like she was just out here killing people for no reason. Her back was against the wall every time. Her killing was always a retaliation or a lesser of two evils type of situation.

the point of the show was to display how trash humans (white people) are. Even after an ELE people were still out here on some tribalism racist bullshyt. They blew up the earth twice and went to another planet and was still on some petty your people vs my people bs. These dudes be ready to throw the whole planet away because they want to rule or have the best part of the land. Humans (white peoples) depicted in this show were all flawed and all of them had issues seeing the bigger picture. It took an alien race to come through and wipe them out before they finally realized the petty fights were unnecessary

• Dap
Reactions: F K

F K

All Star
Daps
I don't disagree with Clarke on Mt Weather, 9/10 most people make the same decision but 47 lives over 350+ people ?:francis:

Understandable decision, but it was morally and ethically wrong. For example should all of skykru paid for Finn and Pikes massacres in seasons 2-3 like all of Mt Weather paid for Cage Wallace decisions?:comeon:
:francis: if clarke could have just killed two people to free themselves she would have. The 350 didn't give her that choice. Even maya told Jasper none of the mt weather folks are innocent.

Skykru ppl killed finn and pike so that the retribution wouldn't get out of hand :yeshrug: if someone from mt weather had regulated their own they might still be alive

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another thing, wasnt Earth supposed to be completely destroyed, hence them needing to go to Sanctum in the first place? How is the planet back like cooked crack out of nowhere?

Or was this explained and i just missed it

It was explained. It took over 130 years for Earth to regenerate Monty's estimated guess on it's healing process was just too short. After waiting 10 years and seeing no changes on Earth he spends almost 30 years cracking the Eligius files and by the time he's done Earth is still dry. So he gambled and sent the crew to Alpha (Sanctum).

But you got a point, I don't know if the show's science on that is correct. :patrice: A completely burnt out Earth would probably take centuries to a millennia to get right.