The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope there’s a prequel, grounder fukery would be interesting. After getting the black blood treatment what did they eat? All the food was poisoned

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I hope there’s a prequel, grounder fukery would be interesting. After getting the black blood treatment what did they eat? All the food was poisoned
Yo, I'm wondering what role all the characters from the 100 parents will play, cause realistically, they had to be involved with the whole program to be sent to space. Clarke Grandparents might have been more shady :russ:. Imagine the million/billionaire fukkery on Earth. Clarke Grandparents killed they way on to the ship :dead:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, I'm wondering what role all the characters from the 100 parents will play, cause realistically, they had to be involved with the whole program to be sent to space. Clarke Grandparents might have been more shady :russ:. Imagine the million/billionaire fukkery on Earth. Clarke Grandparents killed they way on to the ship :dead:
Episodes about the blight would be

:eat:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
damn just finished.

it’s crazy that bellamy was right all along, I don’t think it was anything he could’ve done to convince echo, octavia, clark, etc .

I felt like Nyla was just there a lot of the times.

Raven was truly the hero of the show and i’m glad she had a big role in the finale. She was constantly fixing Clarke’s fukk ups.

Murphy and Octavia’s character growth was dope. Octavia saved buddy’s life just so she can spend her final days with Clarke smfh.

Hope was a useless character but since Dyoza was pregnant in real life, I guess they had to figure something out.

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Just finished, I think this season was really well done :wow:thought the show would be declining after season 5 or 6 but definitely proved me wrong

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Wow season was amazing despite a corny/slightly disappointing ending but knowing these characters, not surprised:yeshrug:

Madi was like bye bytch :mjgrin:

my babygirl Raven :blessed:

Murphy and Octavia probably had the best growth throughout the series

the actor that played Russell killed it this season wow :wow:

edit: sad that a good show finally came to an end. At least it was on their terms