The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Was it 200 yrs that passed between Monty dying and the squad waking out of cryo? I thought it was less than that. If so, then ok that makes sense

Nah, it was only 75 years from Monty's final message to their wakeup from cryo. Add time of Monty playing house with Harper, time spent cracking the Eligius files and the fact that time moves slower on Sanctum compared to Earth could add up to about 200 years.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will start season 7 on Thursday, most final seasons are terrible. Don’t leak any spoilers, does it measure up to the previous seasons?

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Just finished the series

The ending was :mjlol::hhh: at the same time but hey, one of the best runs in TV in recent memory

And the last season delivered considering they pretty much did this on the fly. They could have easily done this whole last storyline for 3-5 seasons.

Now the feeling of one of the shows you have been following for years is now over :(

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just finished the series

The ending was :mjlol::hhh: at the same time but hey, one of the best runs in TV in recent memory

And the last season delivered considering they pretty much did this on the fly. They could have easily done this whole last storyline for 3-5 seasons.

Now the feeling of one of the shows you have been following for years is now over :(
Yea fasho. I think this show will have a Netflix binge watch now that it's over. A lot of shows blow up more after ending, I think this show has potential to be huge on Netflix