The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When season 6 Murphy had that near death he experienced what seemed to be hell. Wonder if its connected

Oh yeah, I thought that was just plot device for his actions in season 6. I have heard of stories IRL about people with NDE who've seen shyt but you can handwave that with the possibility that the brain in panic mode can show you crazy stuff.

It would be hilarious if dude gave up transcendence just to end up in hell after dying. :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Oh yeah, I thought that was just plot device for his actions in season 6. I have heard of stories IRL about people with NDE who've seen shyt but you can handwave that with the possibility that the brain in panic mode can show you crazy stuff.

It would be hilarious if dude gave up transcendence just to end up in hell after dying. :russ:
Since he had his chick w him they both go to hell
full

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao @ clarke getting to live with the friends she didn't get to murder:mjlol:

If Clarke transcended and got to live with Maddie she would NOT have given that up to live with any of them :mjlol::mjlol:

Can they ffwd 40 years to watch them all die one by one? That shyt is going to be depressing as hell

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:gucci: nikka this whole season been fire.

Why do you nikkas jump to extremes for singular problems you had with the ending.

Same as nikkas completely disregarded Mass Effect 3 cause they fukked up the ending.

Season was fire, ending was cool to me. What do y'all expect? They been wit each other for hundreds of years :lolbron:, they will literally be the last humans ever.

I think the people that are unsatisfied completely missed the point.

it wasn’t as bad as people are saying. Like I said Bellamy was wilding, he just snapped and all of a sudden became a believer and turned on his day 1’s cause he changed his mind. That’s not fair to them and you can’t expect people to rock with you when you just up and change your mind like that. He got what he deserved

again the dude was wrong, he trained them people for a war and that’s the exact opposite of what they needed to do. He set them up for failure, you can’t blame Clarke for this, he did so many people dirty for him to have it wrong all this time.

all in all the finale made sense, they always only wanted to just be left alone and they got that. No more territory wars and petty power struggles.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She was dead breh, the Dead don't transcend. I don't think Mori was out there with everybody at the end.
She was there wasn't she? She was the one with the fishing net and who was petting the dog while Murphy was rubbing her back.

Don't know why they didn't show her face though. That whole scene was shot terribly.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
She was there wasn't she? She was the one with the fishing net and who was petting the dog while Murphy was rubbing her back.

Don't know why they didn't show her face though. That whole scene was shot terribly.
I'm about to rewatch it with this female who binged everything the last 2 weeks, ole girl loves this shyt now after I put her on it a few weeks ago. :pachaha:, remember a few pages ago I said everybody but Clarke would transcend if it was a test, I was 100% correct for the first time ever in a finale prediction lol, I'm always wrong about how I predict shows to end.

I got this one right finally :blessed:.

Idk why people are mad at Bellamy death, he was killed by the main character who is pretty much the devil in the eyes of the creators. Nobody seen that shyt coming until Clarke upped burner on dawg, after that we knew dawg was dead :mjlol:, Clarke would exterminate any threat to Madi.

Bellamy had the best death next to Diyoza, his death was literally the most shocking and damn near the most necessary.