The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The finale was mad disappointing and this probably my favorite show in 2020,

*when Clarke ever been a shooter? opening scene mad unbelievable
*this narcissist Cadogan was actually right plus Bellamy as well :wow:
*Humanity only survived cause of Cardogan teachings of one humanity, if his flock didn't put down arms for the "last war", humanity would of died cause Wonkru, prisoners would of killed the Disciples the other way around
*knowing Bellamy was right, how the fukk echo and Octavia, let alone Jordan want to spend life on earth with Clarke rather than transcend, wtf..:usure:
Humanity gon go extinct because they can't reproduce and these mfs won't transcend lmfao
full

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Like many have said, Season 5 should've been the series finale :francis:
:gucci: nikka this whole season been fire.

Why do you nikkas jump to extremes for singular problems you had with the ending.

Same as nikkas completely disregarded Mass Effect 3 cause they fukked up the ending.

Season was fire, ending was cool to me. What do y'all expect? They been wit each other for hundreds of years :lolbron:, they will literally be the last humans ever.

The axe murderer

Daps

Why do you nikkas jump to extremes for singular problems you had with the ending.

Same as nikkas completely disregarded Mass Effect 3 cause they fukked up the ending.

Season was fire, ending was cool to me. What do y'all expect? They been wit each other for hundreds of years :lolbron:, they will literally be the last humans ever.
I like that dude was probably lying about earth since life returned to the planet and he sent the humans away to another planet to spare the earth :mjlol::deadmanny:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Honestly if they had built up to this transcendence storyline in previous seasons I would've been all for it, but the fact that this was some shyt was just found out about like 8 episodes ago. It's hard to get invested. Then the plotholes and the pacing being all off.

I'm kinda in the same boat as the ending of GoT, it's not even that ending is 100% horrible with no redeemable traits, but the journey to get there made it empty.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I knew they would bring Lexa back but i thought they would have also brought back Lincoln. Would've been dope to see him again

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I agree with a lot of the thoughts already expressed here.

Raven is the best and comes through in the clutch again.

Nice seeing Lexa/Abby again briefly.

Bellamy got hosed and even with him wanting a reduced schedule, hard to believe that is the best they could write for him. His death should have been one of the biggest on the show and had much more impact, instead of it playing out like a dud.

I thought the 2nd half of the finale was better than the 1st half and while not great, the ending was somewhat better than I expected. Considering the amount of stuff they had to rush. With them knowing it was the final season, I would have liked more focus. Not sure why they decided to introduce this transcendence plot w/the Barods/test/war thing in the final season. Just introduced another piece when they still had all the Sanctum stuff on the board at the end of Season 6.

Murphy was the MVP of the season for me.

Overall though I will remember the show for its stronger elements when it surprised, shocked, and really made me feel something for the characters. Characters who they weren't afraid to let make complicated choices, although sometimes the writers regressed in that area. Also the cast and performances who I thought were really strong at times.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Humanity gon go extinct because they can't reproduce and these mfs won't transcend lmfao
full

:russ:

Bruh this is lowkey a depressing ending. I'm glad Humanity caught the W in spite of Clarke's action :mjlol: They fought like hell to take down the City of Light bullshyt so I get why some of them opted out of transcendence but Raven, Echo, Octavia, Murph, Emori (I'm assuming the girl in the pink jacket was her? They didn't even give her a close up to confirm but Gaia gets one? :mindblown:) and some of the others basically damned themselves to nothingness after they die for Clarke? Wild :dead:

The axe murderer

Daps
:russ:

Bruh this is lowkey a depressing ending. I'm glad Humanity caught the W in spite of Clarke's action :mjlol: They fought like hell to take down the City of Light bullshyt so I get why some of them opted out of transcendence but Raven, Echo, Octavia, Murph, Emori (I'm assuming the girl in the pink jacket was her? They didn't even give her a close up to confirm but Gaia gets one? :mindblown:) and some of the others basically damned themselves to nothingness after they die for Clarke? Wild :dead:
I'm trying to figure out what that hell Murphy saw was about