The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Old octavia would have gutted Clarke

now it’s a quick hug and I understand

I understand you killing my brother :dahell:

Octavia spent the last two seasons trying to make things right with Bellamy, then hit the :manny: when Clarke told them she clipped him lol

Not only that, but the whole reason behind that was to protect Madi, only for her to get captured and go brain-dead anyway. So basically homeboy died for absolutely nothing.

Bellamy deserved to get clapped but he was still one of the Day 1's. At least make it mean something. Show writers failed big time in that regard

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Octavia spent the last two seasons trying to make things right with Bellamy, then hit the :manny: when Clarke told them she clipped him lol

Not only that, but the whole reason behind that was to protect Madi, only for her to get captured and go brain-dead anyway. So basically homeboy died for absolutely nothing.

Bellamy deserved to get clapped but he was still one of the Day 1's. At least make it mean something. Show writers failed big time in that regard
They’re clearly writing this stuff on an episode by episode basis. I called it when they tied back to the cult of dawn and the bunker. How do you call the first five seasons book 1 then end 2 seasons later?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They’re clearly writing this stuff on an episode by episode basis. I called it when they tied back to the cult of dawn and the bunker. How do you call the first five seasons book 1 then end 2 seasons later?

I hear actors asking for time off probably fukked with progress too.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So ain't nobody talking about it?

I don't know about that finale. Have to let it sink in for a bit.

Clarke fukking up the test was par for the course for this series :mjlol:

Glad Raven and Octavia had a big role in how things ended.

Bellamy should have been there. :francis:

How come Emori could come back but not Maddie? I must have missed something there

Glad we got a series finale. Overall they kept it interesting way past when I thought they could. This will be a good series to watch from start to finish at some point

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't know about that finale. Have to let it sink in for a bit.

Clarke fukking up the test was par for the course for this series :mjlol:

Glad Raven and Octavia had a big role in how things ended.

Bellamy should have been there. :francis:

How come Emori could come back but not Maddie? I must have missed something there

Glad we got a series finale. Overall they kept it interesting way past when I thought they could. This will be a good series to watch from start to finish at some point

I think Maddie chose not to come back. She wanted to be a kid and be with people her age

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
It was ok i guess. This definitely shoulve been a 2 hr episode, everything felt mad rushed.

Bellamy shouldve def made an appearance in some form or fashion for closure purposes. They did that character so dirty that shyt seem personal lol.

Glad my nikka Murphy survived with wifey though.

Looking back they shouldve ended this on the Season 5 finale.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The finale was mad disappointing and this probably my favorite show in 2020,

*when Clarke ever been a shooter? opening scene mad unbelievable
*this narcissist Cadogan was actually right plus Bellamy as well :wow:
*Humanity only survived cause of Cardogan teachings of one humanity, if his flock didn't put down arms for the "last war", humanity would of died cause Wonkru, prisoners would of killed the Disciples the other way around
*knowing Bellamy was right, how the fukk echo and Octavia, let alone Jordan want to spend life on earth with Clarke rather than transcend, wtf..:usure: