The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Gabriel was cool, but he's been alive for over 200 yrs so it made sense he was cool with dying. Hard to believe it would take him that long to get good at the piano though.

Both Octavia/Echo have grown a lot considering everything that went down on Sky Ring, so the quick forgiveness of Clarke didn't completely bother me. Especially considering the change Bellamy made, although the execution of that change and how his death went down overall is still a big disappointment for such an important character :francis:

Didn't really think about Jasper/Hope being kindred spirits in growing up w/out their parents for the most part and hearing stories of The 100 crew :ohhh:

I think the writers kept the Dark Commander around because they wanted an antagonist like him to cause trouble, but also didn't factor in the multiple times Indra didn't kill him when she could would make her look bad. Him stalking Maddie in the helmet cam was kinda cool though :ehh:

I know people are surprised Murphy has made it this long, but I'm also surprised a C-tier character like Nyla has stuck around this long as well. Cool that a brother/sister combo get to work together on the show though.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Gabriel was cool, but he's been alive for over 200 yrs so it made sense he was cool with dying. Hard to believe it would take him that long to get good at the piano though.

Both Octavia/Echo have grown a lot considering everything that went down on Sky Ring, so the quick forgiveness of Clarke didn't completely bother me. Especially considering the change Bellamy made, although the execution of that change and how his death went down overall is still a big disappointment for such an important character :francis:

Didn't really think about Jasper/Hope being kindred spirits in growing up w/out their parents for the most part and hearing stories of The 100 crew :ohhh:

I think the writers kept the Dark Commander around because they wanted an antagonist like him to cause trouble, but also didn't factor in the multiple times Indra didn't kill him when she could would make her look bad. Him stalking Maddie in the helmet cam was kinda cool though :ehh:

I know people are surprised Murphy has made it this long, but I'm also surprised a C-tier character like Nyla has stuck around this long as well. Cool that a brother/sister combo get to work together on the show though.
What brother sister combo? Nyla is Murphy sis irl?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was okay with him up until they made him a religious nut. :beli: I feel his death is more on Indra though. After all the massacres and fukkery, Sheidheda should have been killed on the spot.:mindblown: But I agree Clarke let Bellamy say too much, anybody else would have gotten their heads blown off quick and she would have had time to snatch the diary and jump in the portal. They're about to give Clarke a Dexter ending. Madi dies and Clarke survives but leaves everyone to go live somewhere by herself. :lolbron:

that heel turn was horrible, that made his death not that big of a deal. He was so annoying at this point he was starting to be worse than the dark commander. He deserved to go, he threw 6 seasons of being reasonable and logical in the bushes in one filler episode. I’m glad Clarke was the one to confront him she the realest one out there. Even indred was looking soft for letting ole boy off the hook after losing the fight to him. She been washed these last two seasons.

Yea that might have been the best ep of the series low key, that whole shyt was done very well. I knew once Clarke upped the burner Bellamy was done.

I'm starting to feel like The Shepard is being half way truthful, but I think Clarke just completely finished humanities chance of redemption or ascendance or whatever the fukk Shep breh been talking about.

I think shepherd is right in a sense that whoever killed the aliens are coming for everyone and the only way out is if everyone uploads their conscience to the “cloud”. I mean that’s kinda how they been surviving. But at the same time it would be so much easier to get the rest of them on board if he just explained to them what it all meant. He over here being super criptic and wondering why folks ain’t believing him

and lastly I hate everyone on sanctuary, I hope they all die.

And madie got Clarke looking like a typical bad white parent, I mean damn white folks soft.. I’m sure she not going to die but to just give up like that is whack.

all in all this has been one of the better seasons.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
And another thing
Why y’all hating on Clarke. At the start of the season all she wanted to do was live on the farm house and chill and raise madie. Then that fukk nikka russel woke up the killer in her, the bs started happening with shepherd, who is doing ALL of this cause his family left him cause he was feeling himself too much so now he is trying to make everyone feel bad for caring about their own? So it’s selfish for Clarke to look out for madie first? Come on. Shepherd wants to start this war so he can justify his plan to turn everyone into AI

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was getting annoyed by tonight's episode but that ending was :whew:

Time to wrap it up next week.

Your fight is over. May we meet again

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should of been Clarke instead of Bellamy. That bytch should of got burnt up by prime fiya seasons ago. And we just gonna sit here and believe echo and Octavia just gonna let shyt slide like that? And bytch MADDIE IS NOT YOUR CHILD! even that lil girl be having to gi er her that speech multiple times. She out here sacrificing everyone for that one lil girl. Then on top of that she likes to show up and make choices for the whole group instead of figuring shyt out. Like how you gonna ask to see the helmet then break it only for raven to have to fix one of your fukk ups again. Man, fukk this show

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It should of been Clarke instead of Bellamy. That bytch should of got burnt up by prime fiya seasons ago. And we just gonna sit here and believe echo and Octavia just gonna let shyt slide like that? Man, fukk this show

Old octavia would have gutted Clarke

now it’s a quick hug and I understand

I understand you killing my brother :dahell: