The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I actually fukked with Bellamy, but he been on borrowed time ever since his actions under Pike (slaughtering that grounder group in their sleep, getting Lincoln killed).

Writers definitely on one though. How they had everyone thinking Bellamy was dead for most of the season, bring him back just to kill him 2 eps later :whew:

Then after all that, Clarke didnt even get the book :what:. She better not survive just off the strength of sheer stupidity

I was okay with him up until they made him a religious nut. :beli: I feel his death is more on Indra though. After all the massacres and fukkery, Sheidheda should have been killed on the spot.:mindblown: But I agree Clarke let Bellamy say too much, anybody else would have gotten their heads blown off quick and she would have had time to snatch the diary and jump in the portal. They're about to give Clarke a Dexter ending. Madi dies and Clarke survives but leaves everyone to go live somewhere by herself. :lolbron:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I actually fukked with Bellamy, but he been on borrowed time ever since his actions under Pike (slaughtering that grounder group in their sleep, getting Lincoln killed).

Writers definitely on one though. How they had everyone thinking Bellamy was dead for most of the season, bring him back just to kill him 2 eps later :whew:

Then after all that, Clarke didnt even get the book :what:. She better not survive just off the strength of sheer stupidity
hell for me he been on borrowed time since season 1 that shyt of him making the others take off those trackers got hundreds of ppl killed. Perpetual fukk up

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This might be my favorite episode of this series.
giphy.gif

Bellamy's dead!!! I've been waiting for this since that piece of shyt inadvertently advised that insane little white girl to kill Wells.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yea that might have been the best ep of the series low key, that whole shyt was done very well. I knew once Clarke upped the burner Bellamy was done.

I'm starting to feel like The Shepard is being half way truthful, but I think Clarke just completely finished humanities chance of redemption or ascendance or whatever the fukk Shep breh been talking about.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This last episode

:whew:

Just moved this show up in my top 5 All time

And If they nail this ending...

:blessed:
Bro this shyt been top 10 as a whole package since the end of last season, you can criticize how fukked up characters are which is a good thing, to can rarely criticize the storyline of this show, the acting, or the action.

Very few shows have nailed all 3 damn near every season. I can't point to a single stretch of episodes I didn't enjoy. They have made a classis show real talk :blessed:

It will get a 2nd run on Netflix if they nail the ending. People will go back and binge watch like some did other great shows that got a 2nd run on Netflix.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Good riddence to great value Lou Diamond Phillips lol
:pacspit:
And Indra....:stopitslime: at the very least poke a nikka eye out or something.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
:salute:

Can we pause for a salute to the beast known as Clarke Griffin who is
trying to reach Thanos level with her Body count
Across multiple planets

Atom (mercy kill)
300 Grounders Burned
Finn Collins (mercy kill)
250 Grounders & Sky People in Tondc (indirectly)
Dante Wallace
350 inhabitants of Mt.Weather (with Bellamy)
Carl Emerson
A.L.I.E. (terminated)
Kara Cooper (with Bellamy)
Paxton McCreary
Josephine Lightbourne
Simone Lightbourne VII
Miranda Mason IX
Jasmine Mason VII
Caleb Mason VIII
2 Disciples
Doucette
B.Blake

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:salute:

Can we pause for a salute to Clarke Griffin
trying to reach Thanos level with her Body count
Across multiple planets

Atom (mercy kill)
300 Grounders Burned
Finn Collins (mercy kill)
250 Grounders & Sky People in Tondc (indirectly)
Dante Wallace
350 inhabitants of Mt.Weather (with Bellamy)
Carl Emerson
A.L.I.E. (terminated)
Kara Cooper (with Bellamy)
Paxton McCreary
Josephine Lightbourne
Simone Lightbourne VII
Miranda Mason IX
Jasmine Mason VII
Caleb Mason VIII
2 Disciples
Doucette
B.Blake
It’s the last war humanity will ever fight because Clark finna kill off everybody

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clarke is such a fukkboy, im team Cardogan at this point, from all seasons Clarke is " all about my people" :francis:

At least Cardogan is for "all of humanity" regardless his misguided faith or his narcissistic faith as being a leader

What makes Clarkes justification for killing and being a "supposed" leader better than his:yeshrug:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Clarke is such a fukkboy, im team Cardogan at this point, from all seasons Clarke is " all about my people" :francis:

At least Cardogan is for "all of humanity" regardless his misguided faith or his narcissistic faith as being a leader

What makes Clarkes justification for killing and being a "supposed" leader better than his:yeshrug:
Because she is white :hubie: lol.

I'm starting to really think Clarke will be seen as the evil human being and will be the only person not to transcend (if it's true). She is literally a cancer in every way possible.