The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The evolution of Murphy into reluctant leader has been one of the better things executed this season :ehh:

I do love how the writers are using the Dark Commander to take out large groups that are still hanging around, but aren't serving much purpose or have much fan investment. The religious zealots/Children of Gabriel. The space convicts fall into that group as well, with the only one established is the blonde lady :skip:

First Raven, now Octavia saying she understands Clarke now :pachaha:

Another break :martin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Haven't finished the EP yet, but damn at that opening scene :picard:, that shyt was beautifully done. Dude playing Russell/Shieda is the best actor on this show, he completely takes scenes over that he is in.

Once again, I did not expect that shyt at all :dwillhuh:

his aim with that gun :wow:
and yeah dude is a great actor :dahell: he doing on the 100

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

So we gonna talk about it or nah?

Lit episode.

So much for the redemption arc I predicted. I thought Bellamy was gonna change up and then get bodied but homie was all in that Kool-Aid before he got clapped. :wow: Rest In Piss.

Nice swerve in this episode I thought Raven was a goner especially when nobody attended to Nikki after she got knocked out.

I wonder how Octavia and Echo are gonna see Clarke now :lupe:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lit episode.

So much for the redemption arc I predicted. I thought Bellamy was gonna change up and then get bodied but homie was all in that Kool-Aid before he got clapped. :wow: Rest In Piss.

Nice swerve in this episode I thought Raven was a goner especially when nobody attended to Nikki after she got knocked out.

I don't think echo and Octavia will be that surprise especially when Clarke left Bellamy to die in season 5 to get Madi, this is who Clarke is always thinking with emotion over her head especially when she didn't even get the book:sadcam:
It seems we are back on earth in episode 14 and get Gaia back, i wonder how sheheida will get to earth when only Bill knows the code...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lit episode.

last words YoU nEeD tO kEeP tHiS sAfE FoR tHe ShEpHeRd"

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Lit episode.

I actually fukked with Bellamy, but he been on borrowed time ever since his actions under Pike (slaughtering that grounder group in their sleep, getting Lincoln killed).

Writers definitely on one though. How they had everyone thinking Bellamy was dead for most of the season, bring him back just to kill him 2 eps later :whew:

Then after all that, Clarke didnt even get the book :what:. She better not survive just off the strength of sheer stupidity