The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the fight between Indra/Death Commander was a letdown considering the buildup between them and what they have done in the past. Some of the fights circa season 3 and 4 with the Grounders were really well done.

The ending sequence with Echo was great from Raven talking her down, to Hope going beserk and Diyoza making the sacrifice before being crystalized :wow:

I'm still a bit murky on the Last War. At first it seemed like they were preparing for a war with another alien race, but The Shepherd was talking to Gabriel like 'The Last War' is transcending to a higher consciousness and Jordan thinks it could a test for humanity...:patrice:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah, the fight between Indra/Death Commander was a letdown considering the buildup between them and what they have done in the past. Some of the fights circa season 3 and 4 with the Grounders were really well done.

The ending sequence with Echo was great from Raven talking her down, to Hope going beserk and Diyoza making the sacrifice before being crystalized :wow:

I'm still a bit murky on the Last War. At first it seemed like they were preparing for a war with another alien race, but The Shepherd was talking to Gabriel like 'The Last War' is transcending to a higher consciousness and Jordan thinks it could a test for humanity...:patrice:
I still have no idea where this is going but somehow Shieda is connected to the last war scenario, being as though the commanders were started by his daughter and Becca originally then Shieda is connected to the whole beginning of the "cult" I think.

Maybe I'm wrong, but damn they are creative as fukk with how they are making this story up. Dope as hell.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Hope is the absolute worst character on the show

HdE42dPPSAvV-nhNonX-Zt88N_qYUASynfSQlFgPoaDdtj4AZcp7pqmauQDaNFwg

I was ok with her before and saw where she was coming from but after seeing Echo fall back she decides to do that dumb shyt and took out one of the coolest characters in the show. IMO that one act had her overtake Clarke in 6 seasons of hate. :deadmanny: How you do that?!

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Ya'll still attempting to following this BS confusing ass mess of a story.:hhh:I checked out round episode 5 when Bellamy (who hasn't been seen all season) randomly appears only to be "killed".

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I expected Bellamy to have some sort of conversion after everything he went through on Etheria. A shame it puts him at odds with the rest of the group for the time being and the reunion was only briefly a happy one.

I still don't know the exact endgame this season is headed towards, but I would lean with it going for a path of hope for mankind.

The 100 has always done survival really well.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I expected Bellamy to have some sort of conversion after everything he went through on Etheria. A shame it puts him at odds with the rest of the group for the time being and the reunion was only briefly a happy one.

I still don't know the exact endgame this season is headed towards, but I would lean with it going for a path of hope for mankind.

The 100 has always done survival really well.

Yeah, he's not gonna be heel for long. I bet he's gonna get conflicted once they start ripping Clarke's memories. The radio calls from Clarke will probably do it. :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Worst episode of the season.

Bellamy is and has always been a shytty character, dude playing him can barely act and I wish he'd just stayed dead. But to dedicate an entire episode to him?

Basura!:scust: