The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Checking in

Final season :mjcry:

In still mixed about it, feel like they can go for another 5 seasons but least they ain't dragging it out that we eventually turn heel on it.

I just hope this season does the show justice :bow:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I just realized how fukked up it is that the 1 of the 2 pacific islander/Asian people on the show has a radiation issue :dwillhuh:

Then the 2 longest lasting black character, both women, "raise" the 2 most prominent white girls on the show :leostare:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Keeping the peace between the Children of Gabriel, space criminals, and the Prime nuts isn't an easy task :mjgrin:

Clarke tried to hold it together until Gabriel started talking spicy about her mom, then Wanheda had to come out :demonic:

I would have let him burn, but now it seems like the evil commander has taken over his body :ohhh:

Meanwhile Bellamy/Gabriel/Echo dealing with cloaked people from the portal and Hope has lost her memory :francis:

It was weird seeing them live in a regular house in the beginning :skip:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
@TheNatureBoy these cats got 40mn with the free crib

How you think this is going to play out breh? All options are on the table.

I don't have any major predictions, although I do expect some significant deaths. I'm glad the final season is 16 episodes so they should be able to hit every storyline they want to.