The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Baby/Kid Hope seemed adorable, but it would suck not being able to see your family/friends again trapped on a planet and only able to eat vegetables :francis:

I know it's TV, but it was funny Octavia popped out right when it was time for Dioza to give birth :skip:

Of course the prisoner with isolation madness would break the vital clue they needed to escape :why:

Octavia's journey really has been amazing when you consider where she started in season 1 :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The 100 really has no time for rest. If they aren't trying to stop a nuclear meltdown, it's a potential uprising from the Prime faithful. And it doesn't help with the Death Commander playing chess, while they are playing checkers :wow:

Tough episode for Raven :francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man this show never disappoints, dope ass ideas they are using for this final season, I'm really mad this is the final one cause this show never lost any steam, not a single bad season through the whole series.

Bro when did Echo get so damn cute though, she wasn't looking all that good in her Grounder days :patrice:. She wasn't ugly or no shyt but she just randomly got cute as fukk outta nowhere.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that opening with young Hope/Dev was really well done. Nice efficient and effective storytelling :ehh:

I'm surprised at how much I've dug the trio of Echo/Hope/Gabriel.

I did find it funny though how quickly the group dipped to go wormhole hopping and find their friends, with Sanctum still being a powder-keg. Did they at least leave a note for Murphy/Emori, :skip: Although with the whole time distortion it might not seem like they've been gone long.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man this show never disappoints, dope ass ideas they are using for this final season, I'm really mad this is the final one cause this show never lost any steam, not a single bad season through the whole series.

Bro when did Echo get so damn cute though, she wasn't looking all that good in her Grounder days :patrice:. She wasn't ugly or no shyt but she just randomly got cute as fukk outta nowhere.

I just watched episode 4 and I'm :mjcry: this the last season too but I should be grateful since most shows go to the shyts by this point. It's funny, I would have been :dwillhuh: :mindblown: if someone told me back at season one the show would have introduced jumping several planets but they made the fukkery work. :wow: