The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Little tempted to restart this. Should I go back to season 1 or just like 4 or 5?

I would go back to Season 1. The show really starts to take off in Season 2, just power through Season 1 if you weren't really feeling it at first. Too many things happen on the show and you would miss a lot if you jumped in at Season 4 or 5.

Guitar Bains

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just caught up and finished season 6 :wow:

I recall when Kane floated himself it seemed to me like he was drifting toward anomaly on Sanctum -

Couldn't hear what Diyoza's daughter said when she stabbed Octavia but reading the show notes on Wiki it says - "Using the symbols causes the anomaly to expand and Diyoza's adult daughter Hope to emerge. Hope states that "he" has her mother and stabs Octavia before collapsing. Octavia vanishes as the anomaly returns to normal, leaving her fate unknown."

Kane hated Octavia and did not witness her redemption.

Could he still be alive somehow holding Diyoza because she became close with Octavia pre-redemption :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Just caught up and finished season 6 :wow:

I recall when Kane floated himself it seemed to me like he was drifting toward anomaly on Sanctum -

Couldn't hear what Diyoza's daughter said when she stabbed Octavia but reading the show notes on Wiki it says - "Using the symbols causes the anomaly to expand and Diyoza's adult daughter Hope to emerge. Hope states that "he" has her mother and stabs Octavia before collapsing. Octavia vanishes as the anomaly returns to normal, leaving her fate unknown."

Kane hated Octavia and did not witness her redemption.

Could he still be alive somehow holding Diyoza because she became close with Octavia pre-redemption :lupe:

Except the reason he floated himself is because he's no longer Kane.. he's in another guy's body who would be the actor playing "Kane" but... not really

Kane dead if the series was continuing on Netflix I'd bring him and Jaha back

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think the 'he' Hope refers to is either the Dark Commander that was trying to take over Maddie or a new character they will introduce in the last season.

Kane was always on that peaceful/do better tip throughout the show, don't see him holding a grudge like that. Plus he had a fitting death that was true to who he was.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Some casting news for the prequel pilot episode

the-100-prequel-cast.jpg

The 100 Spinoff Pilot Casts 'Rebellious' Musician, Pair of Competitive Siblings